Thread: Because of new rules is.......

Default Because of new rules is.......

I have been shopping up a storm since July 1. Just wondering if it is taking longer to show up as a pending credit for shopping. None of them have showed up. Magizines.com, JMS, Kodak Gallery......thanks

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Some of it could be a result of the holiday. I can tell you that Magazines.com took a little while to credit for me. I ordered on 6/24/07 and the credit didn't post until 6/29/07. I wouldn't start worrying yet. The other two I don't have a clue about the timing for them to credit but unless it has been a full week I wouldn't worry. Once it hits a week with no credit you can file your TT. I actually would wait until Monday to see what is crediting because of the holiday and Tricia being out of town I would bet that there haven't been as many manual updates done this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm in the same boat. I've had to buy a few wedding and birthday presents (all on July 1&2) and none are pending yet. I'm thinking its due to the holidays and Tricia being out of town. Normally things tend to take about 5 days to show up as pending for me anyways so i'm thinking they should come in soon. I'll probably file a few trouble tickets mid week next week if they are still missing.
    Sunshine Rewards