Thread: Vitalicious Chocolate Muffin Mix

Default Vitalicious Chocolate Muffin Mix

Tonight I finally got around to making the Vitalicious Chocolate muffins. I have to say that I was a little worried about whether my girls would like them because they are used to those big, gooey chocolate, chocolate chip muffins you get at Panera, etc. But if it is any indication, they each ate THREE after dinner before I would not let them have any more! They are made with water and egg whites... FULL of vitamins and fiber. Just a smattering of chocolate chips on the top. They loved them!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tonight I finally got around to making the Vitalicious Chocolate muffins. I have to say that I was a little worried about whether my girls would like them because they are used to those big, gooey chocolate, chocolate chip muffins you get at Panera, etc. But if it is any indication, they each ate THREE after dinner before I would not let them have any more! They are made with water and egg whites... FULL of vitamins and fiber. Just a smattering of chocolate chips on the top. They loved them!!!
    I really should order those mixes-they seem like a better deal than the tops in stores.
    What do you do with the yolk? I don't like eggs, so I try to avoid egg white recipies.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Mine loved them too, I really have to order more, they are so good.