Thread: Has anyone shipped boxes to Disney?

Default Has anyone shipped boxes to Disney?

We're planning on shipping a box down before we go (in just over 2 weeks!! ) and wanted to hear the experiences of others - has anyone shipped a box down to their resort ahead of time? fed-ex, ups, usps? Any suggestions? As it gets closer we are just getting a little more nervous about it.... Thanks!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

It is very is to ship to the resort. Just get actual physical address for the resort, then address it to the resort and put your name and reservation number on the label along with an arrival date.

Have a magical trip.

Sunshine Rewards

We've shipped regular old USPS every time we've gone and had it go without fail. I ship things we won't bring back home - snacks and toiletries mostly.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I called UPS a couple of weeks ago to ask about an estimated cost for a box shipped to a Disney resort and I don't remember the weight that I gave them but they said it would be about $35 and take about a week? Huh, that's expensive...I wonder what USPS would be, I didn't call them yet. Do you remember what the weight was and the cost?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We will probably need to ship the box home as well - do you just leave it at the front desk and schedule a pick-up? We figure even though we'll use a lot from the box (diapers especially), we may have souvenirs to send back in return....
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards