Thread: Miss Angie - TT Error - Please Read

Default Miss Angie - TT Error - Please Read

Angie,
    I filed a trouble ticket Really Early in the morning and just realized my error, and possibly the reason you couldnt find my click. I said Snapfish - I meant Shutterfly So Sorry. Could you please have another look at it? Thank You
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is just a friendly reminder to everyone not to ask questions or discuss specific trouble tickets in the forums.

If you could either respond the the TT you already had or open an account question TT for Angie it will be much faster and easier for her to research and respond.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry. I tried to respond directly to the trouble ticket. but it wouldn't let me and I didn't know how else to let her know. Sorry again
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Open an Account Question trouble ticket for her and that way she can go directly to your account and answer directly back to you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Please tell me how to open an account trouble ticket. I looked through the stickys but did not see it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Please tell me how to open an account trouble ticket. I looked through the stickys but did not see it.
    You can do that through the same process...just choose "account question" rather than "request credit." But for this one, I would probably just refile the trouble ticket with the right merchant and tell her in it to close out the other one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You can do that through the same process...just choose "account question" rather than "request credit." But for this one, I would probably just refile the trouble ticket with the right merchant and tell her in it to close out the other one.
    This is the best way to do it. Open a new ticket referencing the correct merchant and in your notes (where you copy the confirmation email) tell me to close the ticket that is inaccurate.

Thanks,
    Angie