Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No new surveys coming up

Default No new surveys coming up

Hi!

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having difficulty with qualifying for new surveys. For the past two days when I click under daily opinion survey and go to the banner it takes me to a screen that just says "if you are not __ click here" then start survey button comes up. Then I click start survey and the no new surveys message pops up everytime. I am just a little confused as to whether there really are not new surveys or if something is wrong with my account. Every other time except for the last two days, I have had the screen pop up where you check the box for the following descriptions that apply to you and then most of the time I would qualify for some survey almost immediately.

So, anyone else in the same boat or can shed light on this for me?

Thanks!

Michelle

Same issue here today. Just keep trying back as I hope they will load some more later.
    Sunshine Rewards

Same here.....I really needed this one for the bigger bonus. I did, however, get an OTX.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to get any surveys for two days. Oh well they will come soon enough!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had TONS of options when I first started today but ended up not qualifying for most...until I finally did one on a new dip...completed the whole thing got the thanks from them, then got taken to the "we are sorry, you do not qualify page from SR" instead of congrats. Now it is bringing up that "if you are not so and so" screen like you described. Maybe we will all have luck later. Hope so!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I haven't been able to get any surveys for two days. Oh well they will come soon enough!
    You are in good company. However, I have been getting options, but the options that do apply for me are just not working out.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I too was having trouble. I had lots of options when I first tried this morning but I was not what they wanted. Then, I have had no options and no surveys available. I just finished a really long one on beverages - I will take it! Just keep trying. Good Luck!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

No DS optioins for me all day yesterday, and so far nothing today. I still have faith. This has happened to me before. It's funny though, as soon as I whine here on the forum, I usually get a survey. Here's to whining!
    Barb

I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.

[QUOTE=mindyd2006;171298]I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.[/QUOT

Same here - very frustrating! And now I can't get another one - no options at all.