Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No new surveys coming up

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm not 100% on the rules of it all, I see what you mean though. Only thing is that Greenfield is pretty strict on one email / demographics per account. So if you are switching up emails and demographics between the ds here and your 2 cents there, it might run into problems. Again, I'm not 100% on that, just that Greenfield is very particular if they think anything is wonky, even if you are not trying to be.
    I see what you're saying but I've been using the same e-mail and demographics for both sites. I can't see there being a problem just because each survey is through a different site. Plus a lot of the offers on here are to join other survey sites so hopefully it's not a problem!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by babieemelly View Post
    I see what you're saying but I've been using the same e-mail and demographics for both sites. I can't see there being a problem just because each survey is through a different site. Plus a lot of the offers on here are to join other survey sites so hopefully it's not a problem!
    Gotcha. That shouldn't be a problem then since SR offers your2cents for supermembers to take also, not sure if you are an sm yet, if not when you are, maybe you can do them here instead
    Last edited by cglaura; 08-07-2008 at 02:47 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh ok, well that makes sense then. I'm pretty sure we can use as many sites as we want, as long as we don't do the same surveys. I do the OTX and Greenfield daily surveys on here and the Your 2 Cents daily surveys on another site.
    Not true exactly. You can take 2 surveys per day offered through Greenfield (or the Greenfield umbrella such as Your2Cents) across all sites that you do not 1 survey here, 1 survey somewhere else, and another survey elsewhere if that makes sense.

General info for everyone:
    GF has tracking methods and they have turned people over to SR (as well as the other sites involved) for bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.
    I love that word... bannation...

I guess that is why I'm so upset about not being able to take a survey... I've been a good girl and followed the rules.... I hate when things have to change so a site can get rid of cheaters... but the changes impact those following the rules too.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Not true exactly. You can take 2 surveys per day offered through Greenfield (or the Greenfield umbrella such as Your2Cents) across all sites that you do not 1 survey here, 1 survey somewhere else, and another survey elsewhere if that makes sense.

General info for everyone:
    GF has tracking methods and they have turned people over to SR (as well as the other sites involved) for bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.
    Thank you Catherine, that was the point I was trying to get across, I just couldn't get it worded straight or in a diplomatic fashion
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

But it's true if you're only taking the two surveys. I'm only on this site and one other one. If I do the regular Greenfield Survey here and then the Your 2 Cents survey on another site it's the same thing as doing both the Greenfield and Your 2 Cents surveys on this site once your a super member, isn't it? I've been following the rules so don't blame the sites not working on me lol
    Last edited by babieemelly; 08-07-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: typo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

But it's true if you're only taking the two surveys. I'm only on this site and one other one. If I do the regular Greenfield Survey here and then the Your 2 Cents survey on another site it's the same thing as doing both the Greenfield and Your 2 Cents surveys on this site once your a super member, isn't it? I've been following the rules so don't blame the sites not working on me lol
    Yes 2 per day is fine no matter where or how. You just can't do 3 or more which there have been members who have tried and have been banned as a result.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes 2 per day is fine no matter where or how. You just can't do 3 or more which there have been members who have tried and have been banned as a result.
    Definitely. I'm surprised they were even able to take thre or more because GF seem to track my IP Address and it's now working where after I take a survey it just says that none are available anymore. This may just be a part of the problem everyone's been having wth new surveys though. Thanks for the info!

I was finally just able to complete a Greenfield survey. Woohoo! Anyone else having any luck?

Ok I think we've all made our peace here and tried to rationalize everything going on as best as we can. Let's try migrate back to the daily survey thread in the Technical Issues section so we can keep all survey info in one thread.
    Sunshine Rewards