Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No new surveys coming up

I want that allergy med survey so bad. We're heading into big time allergy season here in the midwest. Mine have already started, so I definitely qualify! I've had it checked for 3 days but have gotten others. Maybe tomorrow.

yay! my survey posted credit this morning

I really don't understand what is up with the surveys...

I had a few options this morning...tried multiple times to qualify... but I didn't qualify for any surveys... and then all of a sudden it took all the options away I don't even have the "none of the above" option... I would love to continue trying to get a survey... but it won't let me...

Is this a new thing?? are we only allowed to try so many times?? It used to be that as I tried surveys the boxes I checked were removed from the list, and then I got to check the none box and I got a final shot at a survey or two..
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I really don't understand what is up with the surveys...

I had a few options this morning...tried multiple times to qualify... but I didn't qualify for any surveys... and then all of a sudden it took all the options away I don't even have the "none of the above" option... I would love to continue trying to get a survey... but it won't let me...

Is this a new thing?? are we only allowed to try so many times?? It used to be that as I tried surveys the boxes I checked were removed from the list, and then I got to check the none box and I got a final shot at a survey or two..
    Same thing happened to me - so your not alone - not that it makes me feel any better! The last survey I didn't qualify for was an OTX taken thru Greenfield - I'm not sure if that's the problem of not. And I also get the same thing for SM surveys!! Arghhh!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.
    the same thing happened to me yesterday with the cucumber and olive dip. I did the whole thing and then I got that at the end. I later qualified for another OTX survey so I know that one didn't count! today I can't get an otx at all. I started one and then it gave me an error message and an email link to report the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I had TONS of options when I first started today but ended up not qualifying for most...until I finally did one on a new dip...completed the whole thing got the thanks from them, then got taken to the "we are sorry, you do not qualify page from SR" instead of congrats. Now it is bringing up that "if you are not so and so" screen like you described. Maybe we will all have luck later. Hope so!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.
    I was just coming on here to ask about the same thing! Last night it took a while for me to quality for a Greenfield survey, but I finally qualified for the dip survey and took the whole thing. At the end it came up with Greenfield's thank you message, but when it redirected me back to SR is said it appears I didn't qualify Every time I've gone on between yesterday and this afternoon it's just said there were no new surveys, and it appears other people are having the same problem.

I also do the Your 2 Cents daily survey on another site and it's having the same problem. I wonder what's up.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Your 2 Cents pulls greenfield surveys. So when you try for one it is going to log you by email or ip or userid or any combo of them, I'm not sure how they do it. But it does seem they've implemented some sort of new system. So if you try for a DS and get to a point of no options, the your 2 cents is going to probably give the same results. I didn't think we were supposed to be doing these on more than on site though (?)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Your 2 Cents pulls greenfield surveys. So when you try for one it is going to log you by email or ip or userid or any combo of them, I'm not sure how they do it. But it does seem they've implemented some sort of new system. So if you try for a DS and get to a point of no options, the your 2 cents is going to probably give the same results. I didn't think we were supposed to be doing these on more than on site though (?)
    Oh ok, well that makes sense then. I'm pretty sure we can use as many sites as we want, as long as we don't do the same surveys. I do the OTX and Greenfield daily surveys on here and the Your 2 Cents daily surveys on another site.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by babieemelly View Post
    Oh ok, well that makes sense then. I'm pretty sure we can use as many sites as we want, as long as we don't do the same surveys. I do the OTX and Greenfield daily surveys on here and the Your 2 Cents daily surveys on another site.
    I'm not 100% on the rules of it all, I see what you mean though. Only thing is that Greenfield is pretty strict on one email / demographics per account. So if you are switching up emails and demographics between the ds here and your 2 cents there, it might run into problems. Again, I'm not 100% on that, just that Greenfield is very particular if they think anything is wonky, even if you are not trying to be.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post

That's been happening to me too, off and on throughout the day. I figure there are just no surveys available at that time, and I wait an hour or so before trying again. I've gotten 4 surveys in 6 days, and the 2 I missed I was away camping, so it's gotta be because I keep trying throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I do 2 cents through the SM link, and I'm not sure if I'm on a really strict timer with them (I'm only getting surveys available at 8pm pacific time this week) or if it's just that there's nothing available, but I'm getting that too until around 8pm pacific. Then there's a plethora of surveys available.
    Sunshine Rewards