Thread: How long...

Default How long...

does it take for a shopping credit to show up? I am new to shopping through SR.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by hjohnson6 View Post
    does it take for a shopping credit to show up? I am new to shopping through SR.
    If you do a search on shopping credits you will find all kinds of answers since merchants are different.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Credits typically would show up within one to two weeks. Some merchants are usually extra-speedy (like Shoebuy); others are notoriously slow. You can probably search for a particular merchant and find posts of how quickly they show up. Many do not credit until they ship, so save your confirmation e-mail and watch for a shipping e-mail. Once you get that, page back in your history to your order date, because the credit is backdated so it doesn't pend any longer than necessary. If a credit shows up seven days after your order, you might be on a new page in your history and will have to page back tot hat date to see it.

One other thought: if you shop through a travel merchant like a hotel, the credit won't come through until your stay is completed, even if you book months in advance. I'm not sure about the other travel vendors (Southwest, etc), but the hotels won't pend until you complete your trip.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info. The credit showed up as pending three days after I ordered. I am looking forward to my checks from Checks Unlimited.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards