Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You for My Goodies!

Default Thank You for My Goodies!

Thanks to the SR crew (and Hedy...who I know must have organized it because her name was on it, LOL!) for the Cheryl and Co goodies I received today. It was definitely a nice break and a wonderful gesture. The past week is just like a whirlwind. For those of you don't know, I actually got the call about my uncle while I was on the highway to that panel I was sitting on. So it became a balancing act of making phone calls, trying to book flights, moving the kids to another city, etc. I didn't even have time to think about what was actually happening until I got to my mom's. Then it was another mad dash of heading to the funeral and back to Indy, then to Cincy.

I am not one to stay away from the computer. I mean, I check my email and the forum at least a couple of times a day when we are on cruises. I am NEVER out of touch. But I was so far behind on emails by Saturday night that when I logged in, my computer was literally downloading THOUSANDS of emails from the previous days. My head was just swimming trying to sort through everything that I was feeling as well as what I needed to be doing.

Things are getting a little back to normal. I spend today talking to my mom and sister about Christmas. If possible, I'm going to try to get everyone to Indianapolis. That way, no one has to be alone missing him. We can all be together under the same roof pulling a Christmas Vacation.

You all are just the best. I couldn't ask for better friends!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You're welcome!
    If I may threadjack-I've always known SRers were great-but I've been amazed at the number of people who contacted me regarding your and your mother's gifts. It really says something about you that you've brought together such a great group of members and a community here.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hopefully it brought just a little sunshine your way today after the week that you've had! With all the sunshine you give to all of us each day it was nice to be able to give just a little back to you and your family! Enjoy!

I hope it brought a smile to your face and gives you a little chance to relax after the tough we that your family has had.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I hope that it helps to bring you some sunshine in light of all the things that have been going on. You have given me sunshine so it worked out in a way that we could give you some sunshine!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with everyone else, hopefully it's a little indulgence that you can enjoy to just escape for a moment.
    I'm sorry again about everything but your plans for Christmas sound great.

It's the least we could for SR after everything you do for us!
    Sunshine Rewards

Christmas Vacation (I bet you could get some good videos out of that....SG needs to keep his camera handy). That does sound like a nice plan though.

I hope they brought a little sunshine to your day and maybe the sugar will help lift you up after a crazy week.

i'm glad our little treat brought a smile to your face. you really deserve it! thanks again for everything you do for us!

Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

You're welcome! And thanks again to Heather for getting us all organized!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards