Thread: Long Marriott Stay

Default Long Marriott Stay

I am about to book an extended stay at a Marriott Residence Inn & want to be sure that Sunshine & I both get our credits so I want to ask a stupid question. On their website, there is an option to select the AAA rate which is slightly cheaper than their regular rates. If I select that rate, can I still receive credit? I just want to make sure that the AAA rate they offer on their site doesn't function like a random coupon code found somewhere on the internet or like a promo code in an email not through SR. This is going to be a LONG stay so the credit amount is going to make a HUGE difference in the overall price. I don't want to mess it up!

Thanks!

I've used an AAA code at the Best Western, and got credit.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I used ours for our Hilton Stays and received credits. HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a follow-up question: we just completed the long stay (which I did book through Sunshine) and there is no pending credit yet so before I file a trouble ticket, I want to be sure of the date paramaters. Today is day 10 since the reservation was completed. It is also something like day 47ish since it began and about day 55 since it was reserved. I know that the window for filing a TT is 10 - 30 days "from purchase", but what does that mean in this case? Can I open one yet? I don't want to make extra work for the Sunshine Team so I want to time my TT just right.

Thanks a million!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I would give it thru Sunday just to see if anything comes through. I think most travel items only credit once per month and sometimes go straight to paid not pending so be on the lookout for that too.
    Sunshine Rewards