I got paid this mornig by American RX. thank you anyway
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Thanks! I'll close it.

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    Miss Angie

I got paid this mornig by American RX. thank you anyway
    By the way, we need to start using the TT system to communicate about TT's instead of the forum. We have had a lot of posts lately about specific TT's. This needs to be handled on the TT itself or via at TT.

Thanks,
    Angie

If we have information or communication to add such as JOLAROCHE did in this post what are the steps to that as a TT?

Should it be:

Account Questions

Fill in with the TT # and then your message.

Hit submit.

I looked for a Trouble Ticket FAQ thread and couldn't find one. There are a couple of threads about TT's but nothing spelled out with all the information in one sticky.

Maybe Janet or Catherine could make one with all the information in one place. Just a thought.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    If we have information or communication to add such as JOLAROCHE did in this post what are the steps to that as a TT?

Should it be:

Account Questions

Fill in with the TT # and then your message.

Hit submit.

I looked for a Trouble Ticket FAQ thread and couldn't find one. There are a couple of threads about TT's but nothing spelled out with all the information in one sticky.

Maybe Janet or Catherine could make one with all the information in one place. Just a thought.
    Go with exactly that information and Angie will get it and close the tickets out.

I was working on that thread but gave up that day. It was such a mess and still is a mess. I'll see if I can go through and find the important stuff and paste in a word doc and go at it again that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Go with exactly that information and Angie will get it and close the tickets out.

I was working on that thread but gave up that day. It was such a mess and still is a mess. I'll see if I can go through and find the important stuff and paste in a word doc and go at it again that way.
    Thanks Catherine!! We seem to have a lot of new people on the forums and it would be very helpful to have the information in a TT FAQ thread as a sticky.

We know how overwhelming it can all be when you first start out with rewards sites. So much to learn.

Thanks again!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards