Thread: Oh Sunshinegirl... what does this mean?

Default Oh Sunshinegirl... what does this mean?

#751561 Credit: Neckties.com purchase order number 2258612 1.00 Credits 06/04/2007 Credit Hold

I have an open trouble ticket for this, and I just noticed that there it's marked Credit Hold, but since the purchase was made on 6/4 and I am a supermember I didn't think it shouldn't still be pending.

Thanks!

Since the script runs at midnight, since the credit came in today, it will show up in your account tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Since the script runs at midnight, since the credit came in today, it will show up in your account tomorrow.
    Thanks! It was just a fluke that I even saw it there... figured it had been there and I just didn't notice it.

But, thanks, For coming out of the SM lounge!!
    And speaking with the common Folk!!!

I really need to take some tips or advice from you!!!
    13 hundred is great..
    dont due surveys!!!

We have to pay for the Roy Suite some how!!!!

some how, with all the fruad talk and all, I have kinda been trigger shy!!!
    LOL

Peter
    Last edited by Peter; 07-06-2007 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But, thanks, For coming out of the SM lounge!!
    And speaking with the common Folk!!!

I really need to take some tips or advice from you!!!
    13 hundred is great..
    dont due surveys!!!

We have to pay for the Roy Suite some how!!!!

some how, with all the fruad talk and all, I have kinda been trigger shy!!!
    LOL

Peter
    Peter!! How was the Med cruise?! And what have you booked the Roy Suite for? Am I invited??? I expect pictures!

You know, I do pretty much every offer there is --- I can always take the time to look at a new product or try something out. The 4 Seasons wine one is good... Cafe Vivo was great... DH likes looking at the NY Times... I shop exclusively through SR and I do surveys... get that .80 a day and bonus at the end of the month. I'm careful not to repeat offers and I don't do any other programs anymore. And remember a large part of my earnings came from Disney gift cards purchased when they were still offering cash back. You can do it!!

Good to "see" you here!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Peter!! How was the Med cruise?! And what have you booked the Roy Suite for? Am I invited??? I expect pictures!

You know, I do pretty much every offer there is --- I can always take the time to look at a new product or try something out. The 4 Seasons wine one is good... Cafe Vivo was great... DH likes looking at the NY Times... I shop exclusively through SR and I do surveys... get that .80 a day and bonus at the end of the month. I'm careful not to repeat offers and I don't do any other programs anymore. And remember a large part of my earnings came from Disney gift cards purchased when they were still offering cash back. You can do it!!

Good to "see" you here!
    Here are a few from Pompeii and Mt. Vasuevas (sp)
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2091131556

The Toga party in the Roy was alot of Fun...

Last edited by Peter; 07-06-2007 at 10:21 AM.