Thread: returning items

Default returning items

i bought 2 pairs of sneakers from shoebuy.

they arrived today and they are too small. i want to return them for an exchange of a larger size.

so should i got to shoebuy thru sunshine? or just go to shoebuy normally and go thru the return/exchange process?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i bought 2 pairs of sneakers from shoebuy.

they arrived today and they are too small. i want to return them for an exchange of a larger size.

so should i got to shoebuy thru sunshine? or just go to shoebuy normally and go thru the return/exchange process?
    Go through SR, I found it was easier to do contact them for the return authorization and then just go ahead and re-purchase the correct size that way it doesn't mess with the SR credit more or less. I had to do that with crocs, I contacted them to get the shipping label and went right ahead and ordered the bigger size. My credit stayed the same and it was easy to return and my CC was credited within a few days.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did the same thing recently, except mine were too big. My box was too big for the UPS box at work, so I had to wait and grab the UPS guy when he came by and give it to him. Other than that, I did the same as April and just reordered and then returned the shoes. The difference is that mine were for work and I was desperate, so I couldn't wait for them to process my return as an exchange. Ineeded shoes ASAP!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

well i have some time.

but what you are saying is that you did a return. and a seperate new order?

not an exchange on the wrong size order?

i don't have anymore money to pay for another order, and will this mess with sr credit? i mean i should get the credit anyway right, since i am still pruchasing the item, just a different size.

thanks for the help.

well i have some time.

but what you are saying is that you did a return. and a seperate new order?

not an exchange on the wrong size order?

i don't have anymore money to pay for another order, and will this mess with sr credit? i mean i should get the credit anyway right, since i am still pruchasing the item, just a different size.

thanks for the help.
    Yes, I just reordered. I was desperate and couldn't wait another 5 days for them to reship. Honestly, since they credit your credit card within a few days of receiving the return, unless you got a better deal on the original order than you would on a reorder, I'd just order again. I've heard some people have had credit issues when doing an exchange. This way, your credit should stay the same.

Then again, all this happened at the beginning of my billing period, so I didn't have to worry about paying for two sets of shoes right away.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

USUALLY you lose your credit with an exchange. I have had it happen to me.

I would just return and re-order. You will lose your initial credit but will get it back again for the new order. Why take the chance??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

oh ok, i get it. i will just do a return first and then get my refund, then do a completely seperate new order. gottcha.

thanks. i will be sad to see those credits go away.

oh ok, i get it. i will just do a return first and then get my refund, then do a completely seperate new order. gottcha.

thanks. i will be sad to see those credits go away.

I find that is the most efficient way. We're all glad to help.

It will be nice when you get the credits back with the new order.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards