Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My SR Earnings Go To...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Mine go towards my 2 Disney trips this year. Once I get to my cap on those I will start getting gift cards for resteraunts and things I can use for a possible trip to Tennessee this summer. My only problem is I don't think I will ever feel like I have enough Disney GC. I have prepaid our trip and our meals and our MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets so these will all be spending money. I mean how many cards do I REALLY need???? Oh well this will be the first ever trip for DH and I alone (in Sept/Oct) for our Anniversary and my Birthday. We didn't even have a honeymoon so it will be wonderful. This will also be a huge extended family vacation in December for the kids and MIL, FIL and BIL. I guess you really can't have too much spending money when your planning trips of a lifetime. Can You???
    Sunshine Rewards

In a word: VACATIONS!

Often Disney-related vacations, but this year just a regular one ((SOB)).
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

Well, when I signed up, they were going to be for Disney GD, because we were hoping to drive to DL in October with my in-laws. But, we're 2 weeks away from buying our first home, so money is really tight now. Now they might go towards grocerys, stuff for the new house, Christmas presents, some treats we would not have otherwise, who knows! I'm just thrilled that even though I'm a SAHM, I can do this and make a little money!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I mean how many cards do I REALLY need???? Oh well this will be the first ever trip for DH and I alone (in Sept/Oct) for our Anniversary and my Birthday. We didn't even have a honeymoon so it will be wonderful. This will also be a huge extended family vacation in December for the kids and MIL, FIL and BIL. I guess you really can't have too much spending money when your planning trips of a lifetime. Can You???
    Janet, remember you can use the Disney GC's to pay your package so no, you cannot ever have too many!

Mine went to the Disney trip we returned from a couple of weeks ago (snif!). I loved having all those wonderful gift cards I earned on SR to use! My dh kept saying how nice it was to have them to use, too.

We've just enrolled our ds in a private high school, so that means that our yearly trips will now have to become every other year trips. Since I don't have a trip on the horizon 'til Dec. 2009, my earnings are now going towards buying my Saturn Vue at the end of its lease in Feb. 2010.

I imagine as our trip gets closer, I'll switch back to earning gift cards for WDW again.

I also used my SR rewards for Disney GC. It was so nice to have them for the kids at DTD! Now I will start saving for our next trip in February!! Mardi Gras with the Mouse!!!!

Disney GC for extra spending money for our trip in August. I can't wait!

I had been saving for Christmas presents but we used some of it this weekend and my husband and I decided I would save for a camping trip next summer to Yellowstone/Grand Tetons. We will go to WDW in Jan 2009 on hubbys money and I will save for the summer camping trip July 2008. I am excited about saving now. Gas cards, meals, camping fees and souvies. That should be very doable for me!!!
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 06-13-2007 at 01:10 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I use SR for Disney gift cards for our two trips this year (Sept/Dec), for the Darden Restaurants for our trip in December, and Wendy's for the drive there and back. Thanks SR!

I am saving my rewards to pay for my AP (voucher from the Disney Store). I am realllllllllly close to that goal, so the rest of the money I earn will go towards dining and souvies for my upcoming family trip in October!
    Sunshine Rewards