Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My SR Earnings Go To...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsheppo View Post
    Mine are being used for Disney Gift Cards and Disney Dollars for our December trip with my DH and our extended family!!
    same here!!!!!!!!

that's my mommy!!!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Mine have gone to getting Disney Dollars for our trip, Amazon gc to get the last piece of my luggage for our trip and now I am saving up for Christmas. After Christmas, everything will go towards saving up for our Disney cruise!

Disney gift cards for our trips.
    Sunshine Rewards

MY SR earnings are going to our next big trip to WDW next year! We love to shop, shop and shop! I want to have enough to take my DD to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She loves to dress up and she loves princesses! I cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsheppo View Post
    Mine are being used for Disney Gift Cards and Disney Dollars for our December trip with my DH and our extended family!!

what a cutie!!!!

Disney GC for my July trip. SR is taking my 4 year old daughter to BBB and then to CRT for dinner (well we're all coming too!).

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am going to WDW in August on an extremly tight buget. We have a timeshare so that pays for the hotel and our ap doesn't expire until August 31 and we begged my parents for ff miles. So we have to pay for food. This is paying for our food. So I am trying to earn earn earn. Where are all the paid clicks though? LOL!

Kim
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:28 AM.

My SR money is Disney Money (aren't I original) but it's for Mom's special treat when she comes (either candlelit processional, a nice dinner or MVMCP).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Disney Sept 2007 Vacation
    My DH spoils me and we usually get to stay at the Polynesian, but we had a tough year and it just wasn't in the budget this time. This fall we are staying at CSR (very excited!!) and getting free dining . With the money I am earning here it makes the trip sooo affordable I might be able to talk him into going in the spring!
    Sunshine Rewards

My SR Money is going to our December WDW Trip. It is paying for our dining plan for the entire trip and MVMCP tickets. Money on top of that is paying for any booze, oop snacks, and souvies!
    Sunshine Rewards