Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My SR Earnings Go To...

Mine is going towards our Disney Wedding/Honeymoon. I'm hoping to have enough to pay for all of our meals.

My earnings are going towards my WDW AP. After that, anything I earn between now and late July will go towards food for my August trip. Anything earned after that will go towards a family trip in December.
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

We're going on a road trip to the grand canyon and yellowstone. My DH wants to eat out of a cooler... cold cuts for two weeks. I want to eat out. This money will keep me sane, and happy with food from restaurants on that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by plantlady View Post
    We're going on a road trip to the grand canyon and yellowstone. My DH wants to eat out of a cooler... cold cuts for two weeks. I want to eat out. This money will keep me sane, and happy with food from restaurants on that trip.
    I am so jealous!! we will do this road trip but my kids are 3 and 5 so we have decided to wait until they are a bit older. I just want to go now!!!!

Have fun seeing such beautiful places
    <Sunshine Rewards

Disney gift cards and Landry restaurant gift card for DH and my Sept trip. $200 so far...and still earning!

Same as the rest...I'm using the majority of it to pay off my vacation package. I can't wait until September!

Well, I'm saving for a girls only trip to WDW with my DD6. Can't go until I earn enough because it's NOT in our budget. So without Sunshine Rewards it wouldn't be possible. Hopefully we'll make it there before she graduates from high school!!

Everything I've earned has gone to Disney, last Oct for trip #1, and this Sept for trip #2

Mine will go for our Disney trip! We leave in the morning. Not that I'm excited or anything.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

In the past I've received WalMart cards which were great for us to download music. I also took the Walgreenes phone card. I was able to cancel my pre-packaged phone plan / just get local-regional, and now use the card for my infrequent LD calls. That has saved me almost $35 a month! I put that extra savings in my Disney jar, along with my Whoo hoo! I quit smoking! money. My future rewards are going towards, yep you guessed it...Disney Gift Cards!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards