Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My SR Earnings Go To...

use ours to get Gift cards for a disney trip in Dec.

about 1/2 of my earnings this year has gone to fund one of my favorite charities

Kiva.org

This is a place that participates in micro-finance to try and jump start the economies of third world nations. This year I have given money to a woman in Samoa who wanted to buy stronger fishing nets so she could catch more fish, a woman in Africa who wanted to buy onion bulbs to increase the inventory of her roadside stand, and another woman in Africa who is trying to start a used clothing stall in her village marketplace.

Since Paypal processes money transfers to Kiva.org for free, it has been very nice to be able to cash out Sunshine Rewards to Paypal.

the other 1/2 has been put away for spending money for our London trip this summer.

Mine is going to a WDW trip of course. DH HAS to take me if I am earning money for it.lol

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Mine are going towards paying for our Sept '08 disney trip. I'm hoping to get enough to pay for our dining plans and a few extra days at the world. We'll see how I do between now and then
    Sunshine Rewards