Thread: At the mall today and all signs were pointing me back here!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default At the mall today and all signs were pointing me back here!

I just had to share. I was making a few returns today and remembered I'm heading to WDW next month and need some shorts. So I was walking around in a few stores and finally found some at Gap. Well they were out of most sizes including mine. So I left the mall and hit up another Gap on the way home. They only had 1 pair left - not my size or close. I felt like I was being pointed home and to my computer because sure enough Gap.com had my size and they had some other shorts for $10 so I got a pair of those too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Nice! I love it win it works out like that! Good job!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I so understand. I was saying the same thing while in Las Vegas. Every store we passed appeared to only have sizes zero and below. I said, hmph, that's okay, I'll wait to I get back home and buy what I need on Sunshine and get credit! So my only purchase for myself was a handbag and few other small items. Now for the girls, that was different story.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've never had problems shopping at Gap but lately I have. I think all of the stores have moved to "straight" fit which doesn't fit me and lots of other people from what I have heard other people in the stores saying. I found it odd last weekend when Gap had sizes 0-8 but nothing above that because usually they are out of 4-8 and have everything else. Once I put the shorts on I totally understood. I've never been the size I had to get but apparently now I am :-/ I guess there are alot of non-straight fit people out there that are having to buy bigger than normal.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have made 3 orders from the Gap in the last week precisely because it IS easier to shop online with them. They never have the same stuff in store as they do online (they lag about 2 weeks behind of when their online stuff pops up), and I can grab Molly's size quickly online and hers is usually the first to sell out in stores. Plus Gap has been having fantastic sales lately AND there isn't one in our nearest mall anymore, so it's about $10 in gas to get to one anymore!!!!!!!! I just wish they would offer a higher % back to SR, as Gap is my FAVORITE retailer to buy my kid's clothes.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin