Thread: Bed sets from CSN stores

Default Bed sets from CSN stores

Anyone ever order mattress and box springs from a CSN store? I did some comparison shopping and with delivery seems like a good deal. Looks like the best bet to get DS a new bed for his first apartment in Houston.

How did delivery work out? Any issues? I figured I could order a bed frame at Wal-mart with in store pick-up, and the bed from CSN and coordinate the time with his arrival in Houston so he'll have a bed his first night there.

Oh, and i see lots of SR credits in my future helping him furnish his place. But I will be getting some new stuff too, as I am letting him take some of my old stuff, and ordering me new things!!!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I didn't get a bed, but I did get an Outdoor Grill, a desk for the kids, and a coffee table. My coffee table is due next week. The other things were oversized items and I had no problem with them at all.

We had someone make a huge bed purchase from them last week. I'm trying to remember now...hmmmm... it was someone who posts regularly's sister...who was new to SR. She spent over 2K on the kids' bedroom set and I haven't heard any complaints.

CSN was actually recognized recently in one of the major magazines for being in the top 100 in internet commerce. They are a real "up and comer" in the online furnishings industry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia.

They have what the call free White Glove delivery on mattresses and box springs. They will actually carry the stuff up 2 flights of stairs, set it up and take away the packaging. Thought this was a great deal for a person just moving into an apartment so far away.

I just hope we can coordinate the delivery timing for his arrival.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Free "white glove" is amazing. When I worked at amazon, that sort of delivery could be in the hundreds, just for the shipping.

I didn't order anything big, but I recently ordered an air mattress from a CSN store, and it was the absolute best price I had found in a couple months of looking, and everything was fast and easy.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Either Miranda or Michele just ordered from them but I can't remember exactly who it was. I bet if you do a search of their posts you can find it easily.

Has your son found an apartment yet? I missed the job announcement so congrats!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm pretty sure it was Michele who just purchased it and her sister, remember she was high on the big board 2 months in a row at the beginning of the month.

Congrats on his getting the job. White Glove service can cost alot. When I was doing bookeeping work for an online office furniture store that could cost big bucks.
    Sunshine Rewards

i don't think i checked csn, but just wanted to say..i just bought 2 mattresses, 2 box springs and 2 frames from sears. they had a 50% off sale. i also had been looking for a while and with that 50% off, i thought those prices couldn't be beat.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.