Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Disney Backpack Review by Sunshine Rewards

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Disney Backpack Review by Sunshine Rewards

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I love these backpacks. We get them every year also for the last few years. All of them are still in great condition. We use the old ones for different things. The ones from 2 years ago are now the swim bags where we keep the coverups, suits, suntan lotion and etc. We can just grab them and go that way. We use last years as overnight bags and we keep extras of undergarments and toiletries in them so they just throw in changes of clothes and go. They are so roomy that Justin was able to carry a napmat in his Cars ones last year. This was the ones with the wheels on them. The ones without the wheels are a bit smaller than those with them but we have had both and they are plenty big enough for what we need. I love the personalizing. We do it on the lunch box and schoolbag every year. This bags are well worth the price and I have gotten some really great deals on them.
    Sunshine Rewards

The mini-SG^2's did a great job. What a timely video. Did they get haircuts? They look cute.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That is too cute and my girls just had to come and watch the video. I love at the end how they were too involved with looking at their backpacks to look at the camera.
    Sunshine Rewards

We love the Disney backpacks too! They are so much sturdier than a lot of other backpacks out there. So much so that I'm a mean Mom.....I make my kids use theirs for two years! I just ordered ours this week. Kiddos can't wait for them to arrive!

The little Sunshine Girls are SO cute! I love it when they do videos!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We have outgrown thesebut I loved them. Anna had a Cinderella that she used for 2+ years.

Tricia, your girls are so cute and the oldest one reminds me, alot, of you when she is talking.

Your girls are adorable and did a great job! A lot of kids at the elementary school have these backpacks. I love them b/c the lunch boxes attach, so I don't have to worry about the students leaving them anywhere!
    Sunshine Rewards