Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone waiting for the Codes for Oct, Nov & Dec

Last weekend I rec'd an email code which I applied to my Poly stay (save about $250) and the other day I rec'd a postcard in the mail with a special code...didn't call on that one yet.......will post if it is better!!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

wow, i can't believe its that time of year already! i went last december with grandaughter because of the discount codes. it was just too good to pass up especially with gd being under 3 at the time.

i wished i could go again, but i have to wait til april.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I received a 40% off code last February and I applied it to our November trip. I just gave up AKL for 2 nites. We are have a 3 way split stay. It would have been 4. My dh would of killed me.

Hi OhMari, nice to see you!!! I am waiting on a code, we have an AP and hoping to get a great one!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
    Hi OhMari, nice to see you!!! I am waiting on a code, we have an AP and hoping to get a great one!!
    Welcome, new poster.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia, I know OhMari from the DIS!!

I received a pin code and made my reservation today for mid-November. 4 nights and 5 days for DH and me. It's our anniversary trip. Great thing is my bonus from work (I have to use it for a trip), my Sunshine account and my Disney Reward dollars are paying for it! We will only need fun money! Getting a great rate thru Southwest to fly. I can't wait!! I'm just sorry I will miss the Osbourne lights.

Sunshine Rewards

I've never received a special pin code. I wish I knew why. Disney even stopped sending me their "Hello" email. I think it's because I had already made ressie's with them last November.

Well, hopefully when I wake up tomorrow the Disney Visa card code will be out. As Jen said, about 3 days later that special will be released to the general public to use. I'll check my email and the disboards when my DH gets up.

I've got butterflies! I hope I can sleep tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
    Thanks Tricia, I know OhMari from the DIS!!
    Lovely to see you here!

It was a year ago Monday I got the code for my Dec 07 trip.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

got the postcard in the mail today for discount on 11/29 - 12/3 and 12/13/ - 23. BUT I'm going 12-7 - 13. I called CM just to see if maybe they'd tell me if Disney Visa would be coming out with a discount for that time period and she said the only thing she knows is that Disney has told them that 12/4 - 12/12 are black out dates. Hope that doesn't apply to DV also.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.