Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mrs. Prindables

Pam - The packaging had those ice packs that you can refrigerate. Mine was VERY cold and the apples were in perfect condition. I have to say, they do package them nicely. No worries there. I got mine in April. You will SOOO enjoy the apples if you get them. With the 10 percent back, you almost can consider it discounted shipping?????? Trying to make you feel better about your purchase! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    This morning, I showed my husband an "enlarged" picture of the apple I want and he told me to get it ...but I neglected to tell him the total with shipping For those of you that have ordered these already, I know they say they come in an insulated bag but is that enough to keep it from melting on the UPS truck? Did it have any dry ice in the bag?
    I think yours would be fine. I live in Texas and nothing survives especially when the UPS driver drives around all day and insists in making me the last delivery. But Mrs. Prindables does an excellent job on keeping them insulated. We actually keep the ice packs and freeze them for later usage.

Again, the shipping is high and it actually went up a tad since the first one I ordered, but it's so worth it!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got my shipping notice! They get back tomorrow and it will be delivered Thursday! I'm sure they will love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Pam - The packaging had those ice packs that you can refrigerate. Mine was VERY cold and the apples were in perfect condition. I have to say, they do package them nicely. No worries there. I got mine in April. You will SOOO enjoy the apples if you get them. With the 10 percent back, you almost can consider it discounted shipping?????? Trying to make you feel better about your purchase! LOL
    Thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I bite the bullet and ordered one for my friend who just got a big promotion.

The 10% back doesn't offset the shipping by a long shot, but it helps it to hurt a lot less.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards