Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Prindables

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    oh no!~ When Lisa sees this I can see her working her shopping fingers to the bone! She loves Mrs. Prindables!

Pamela
    LOL. You guys know me to well. I ordered one last week and just received it on Friday. You are soooo right, I love those apples.

At first I couldn't see myself paying that much for an apple, but once I did I was hooked. I did find out that the granny smith apple taste better than the red delicious apple. I always order the same kind- Chocolate Walnut. Oh, my what a treat!! For sure, I'm gonna order another one and perhaps send my secret pal one.

A little secret- I just close my eyes when it comes to the shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm... maybe that's why I haven't bought one for me yet...I'm afraid I'll get hooked!! I bought one for a friend's birthday in May and now for SIL/BIL for after honeymoon. The shipping is high, but I would expect that with this Texas heat- or it would just be an apple sitting in a puddle of chocolate!! I'm tempted to order one for myself though........hmmmm
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I keep praying for free shipping...but nothing yet!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll start praying for free shipping too ! I understand why it is high, but I still hate paying it, especially since we don't get cash back on the shipping.

Same thing with Omaha Steaks, I would order all the time if it wasn't for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Hmmm... maybe that's why I haven't bought one for me yet...I'm afraid I'll get hooked!! I bought one for a friend's birthday in May and now for SIL/BIL for after honeymoon. The shipping is high, but I would expect that with this Texas heat- or it would just be an apple sitting in a puddle of chocolate!! I'm tempted to order one for myself though........hmmmm
    They are addicting! Very!!! You're right about them melting. Mine arrived in that condition. The first time this happened I didn't report it but I did today. And I have to admit that their customer service was awesome!! They offered to resend my order free of charge overnight. Just when I thought good customer service didn't exist! Unfortunately, I know the UPS driver is still gonna leave it on his truck until late in the evening.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I keep praying for free shipping...but nothing yet!
    I don't think they will offer free shipping!!! Go ahead and take the plunge.
    Sunshine Rewards

When I got mine, the packaging was great. I understand why the shipping is so expensive. They were packaged so that the apples were untouched and cool with cooling packets.

However, I do think that the shipping is high, which is why I haven't bought myself any yet. My anniversary is coming up on Sept 5, so maybe I will buy me some for that!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    When I got mine, the packaging was great. I understand why the shipping is so expensive. They were packaged so that the apples were untouched and cool with cooling packets.

However, I do think that the shipping is high, which is why I haven't bought myself any yet. My anniversary is coming up on Sept 5, so maybe I will buy me some for that!
    Oh that's a thought, our anniversary is coming up too on 9/19...maybe I'll splurge too?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

OMG I want one sooooo bad! And with 10% back its a realllly gooood deal!
    I have to agree though the shipping is killing.

I can almost taste the triple chocolate
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

They may look good and be good but at that price they are out of my league. That much for one apple
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards