Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Prindables

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    They may look good and be good but at that price they are out of my league. That much for one apple
    I know, but I have to agree with Lisa........they are sooooo good. My secret Pal (Sunni) got me an order from there and man was I in heaven.

Now I just started a low carb diet so I am guessing this is a no no . but boy is my mouth watering just thinking of them!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    They may look good and be good but at that price they are out of my league. That much for one apple
    Ah, but they are not JUST an "apple" They are food from heaven... in fact, I think this may be what Eve used to tempt Adam... no wonder he was powerless to resist! Talk about temptation!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Oh that's a thought, our anniversary is coming up too on 9/19...maybe I'll splurge too?
    Too bad you can't split shipping with me! LOL! 1/2 the shipping would make it worth it!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    Ah, but they are not JUST an "apple" They are food from heaven... in fact, I think this may be what Eve used to tempt Adam... no wonder he was powerless to resist! Talk about temptation!!!
    Now that's a good one!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I keep seeing Mrs. Prindables in the todays posts ... being the top topic.
    Is it a sign??? I feel like a moth and Im going into the light .... somebody stop me!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Well I may bite the bullet.......my parents have their anniversary on aug. 24 so this would be a great treat that they would never expect. Now to figure out what kind they will like!!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I guess my problem is I have just paid college tuition (private school no le$$) and outfitted a dorm room. So a $.75 candy bar is a big purchase for me
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How to get one and not let my husband find out how much I paid for it....

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This morning, I showed my husband an "enlarged" picture of the apple I want and he told me to get it ...but I neglected to tell him the total with shipping For those of you that have ordered these already, I know they say they come in an insulated bag but is that enough to keep it from melting on the UPS truck? Did it have any dry ice in the bag?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    This morning, I showed my husband an "enlarged" picture of the apple I want and he told me to get it ...but I neglected to tell him the total with shipping For those of you that have ordered these already, I know they say they come in an insulated bag but is that enough to keep it from melting on the UPS truck? Did it have any dry ice in the bag?
    LOL Pam about the shipping!
    I received one in the later spring and it was perfect. The chocolate did not melt at all. I can remember the packaging was great but I can't remember if it had dry ice in it or not. Sorry.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards