Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Bucks Surveys??

Default Big Bucks Surveys??

For some reason I never get credit for any of the Big Buck Surveys or Winning Surveys. I get the confirmation email that says click on the link...I click it and it says ...I'm sorry we have encountered a problem.....etc....this has happened every single time I have signed up for one of their surveys. Anyone else had this problem? I have tried with several email addresses and the same thing keeps happening??

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have always had a problem with this also but amazingly the one from today credited for me. It is so hard to try to guess what it is that makes these things credit sometimes and not others. All I can say is to keep doing offers and don't let the ones that don't show up get you down.
    Sunshine Rewards

Amazingly, I almost always get these to credit, but, sorry, no real trick to it that I know of
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I never get them, but it credited for me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Make sure to clear your history as well as your cookies. This has been working for me lately. I have had really good luck with freebies crediting since doing this as well
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

This one credited for me today!! May be the first one from them to credit for me !!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I may have to try the history thing, I cannot get any of the free things to credit for me. I have my computer set to accept all cookies, so the only thing left is to clear the history..........
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

ya the history thing is a big one for me.
    ________
    Bondage Dungeon
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:13 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I normally get them to credit but I have no real trick to it besides using the dots in the gmail addy trick and clearing out everything before I try them. I just ran cookie cleaner before this one and man is that program thorough. It deleted one of the toolbars I use for work. I had to go in and redownload and install it. I'll do anything for disney money though.
    Sunshine Rewards

how do I clear my history?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin