Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Bucks Surveys??

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Are you on a mac or a pc?

From Windows XP (pc, obviously) it's:

Start-Control Panel-Internet Options-Browsing History(Delete)-Delete Temporary Internet Files/Cookies/History/Form Data/Password*

*You can do any or all of those that you want to. You need to definitely delete cookies and probably TIF & History. I personally always do the "delete all" choice. But that's up to you.

HTH!

Well I can't believe it.....but I got credit for it!!!!!! I think this the first time ever I've gotten credit for a BB Survey. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Try downloading cookie cleaner as it takes care of your history and temp files. I find it to be a very thorough program.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, I figured out how to clear cookies and history. But I'm wondering, since Tricia is gone, are things going to take longer to credit until she gets back?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    OK, I figured out how to clear cookies and history. But I'm wondering, since Tricia is gone, are things going to take longer to credit until she gets back?
    I think the manual credits may take a little longer but the instant credit ones won't. Now how to tell which is which I have no idea but the BB, WSHTS, and WS ones are definetly quick crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards