Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please help!!!!! My offers are not crediting

Default please help!!!!! My offers are not crediting

Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong!!!!!!! I clear my cookies, I scan the selected number of products, I keep the page open for a few minutes, I got a new email account. I think I am doing everything I am suppose to be doing, but none of my offers are crediting. I do clear my cookies, do an offer, click to pending, clear cookies again, do another offer, send to pending. Is that what is messing me up? I'm not sure because I have just did one offer after clearing my cookies and still no credit. Please someone help me. I am trying to make some extra cash for a Disney trip in early December. I don't really want to stop doing offers because OTX surveys are not giving me any to do. Please help!
    Last edited by butterflygirl3; 08-13-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: missed a word

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are clearing cookies before they are crediting you are erasing the cookies that are needed in order for them to credit. It really isn't necessary to clear your cookies so often. I would suggest that you clear them in the morning before you start doing SR. Then you won't need to clear them again unless you are going to be doing two offers from the same advertiser (MID etc.) The best thing is to try not to do two offers from the same advertiser in one day. I would say if you are just starting to do things in this way:

1. Clear cookies and run your spyware if you are doing so that day.
    2. Check your Earn Daily link and click on Paid Clicks if there are any
    3. Complete your Daily Scratch Off if it is still open to you
    4. Complete your daily survey that is from Greenfield and worth .80 and will not credit until the next day some time before 12:30 USUALLY but not always
    5. Complete your OTX survey that is worth .75 and should credit on the hour
    6. Complete your Super Member survey if you are eligible for them
    7. Complete an offer. I would start off going to the ones in the automatic credits thread from back to front so you are trying the newest ones first and you know they are crediting for people since they are in this thread. If you know that there are one or two others that are from different advertisers or are not similar to the first one go ahead and do them.
    Not just sit back and wait for the hour to see what credits. You should have your OTX survey and 1-3 offers show up. If everything credits ok then you know it was the fact that you were clearing cookies that was messing you up. If nothing credits then you have a system issue that is blocking your cookies. If this is the case let us know in this thread and we will help you set up your system to allow 3rd party cookies but try the first steps first so we will know if anything will credit or not and can start from there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you very much!!!!! I will try what you said to do tomorrow. I appreciate your help. I will let you know if it worked.

Also keep an eye on your email to see whether there is a confirmation that you need to respond to. Whenever I do an offer, I have my email open, as well, so I can check since most come in immediately.

If you are required to confirm, you won't get credit unless you do.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes I forgot about mentioning the confirmation mails. What I do is to open my email I am using before I start the offer. I clear out my emails and spam so that my box is empty and I leave it open while I complete the offer and that way i can see the confirmation email as soon as it hits the box.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok ladies, I did everything that you told me to do except the OTX survey because it was going an error message. Out of five offers that I did only one credited. Is that normal? Because just about a month ago I was getting several a day to credit. What am I doing wrong? Should I close out SA after I complete an offer and send it to pending? Hope someone can help me.

I am having the same issue nothing is crediting so I do not think its you I think maybe a lot of things are slowing down latley because of some other reason but I could be wrong too

I thought it was just me. I wasn't having any problems getting My Insider Deals offers to credit, and a few I did this week never credited. Maybe it's just a blip in the system and things will get better next week.
    Barb

Honestly if it were an issue with the offer crediting for people in general it would be pulled already. Tricia watches the numbers on offers very closely. If an offer has been placed in pending a lot but she recieves a proportionately low percentage of credits she pulls the credit until she can find out why. Since they haven't been pulled I can only assume that they are crediting for someone. Sometimes we just hit a point where we can't get anything to credit. Mine was about a month ago. I tried every new offer that came out and none of them would credit. I am hitting the 30 days now and going back and redoing them and they are crediting. I would assume it is because I needed to break on offers for a little while. I just do the offers as they come and if they don't credit redo them at 30 days. It seems to work. I know it is so frustrating when nothing credits. Good luck guys!
    Sunshine Rewards

From time to time we all have dry spells! I have no idea why! Sometimes I get credit, sometimes I dont. Hang in there! Even with all of my dry spells I have still managed to make over $200 in 3 short months!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards