Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: please help!!!!! My offers are not crediting

I dont know beacuse I have a few corrupt URL for some offers in my system not sure if they are in everyone elses too

I have been having trouble getting offers to credit lately, this seems to happen every once in a while for me, even with a new email. I have been getting frustrated lately though, because I am cutting it close to make SM for next quarter, so I really need those freebee offers!

So this morning I went into my IE settings to clear cookies and decided to check AGAIN that my settings were OK for offers with 3rd party cookies etc (had done this more than once since things weren't crediting.) They were all set as they should be, but I figured what the heck , I changed them to high security "no 3rd party cookies" restarted IE then went back in and reset them to accept 3rd party cookies and restarted IE again. I know this makes NO sense, but 3 offers credited imediately after that. I don't think I'd gotten a free offer in a month or so, and this is with the same email. It sounds crazy, but hey, if nothing is working, give it a try. I'm just so glad to have offers working for me again. I'm going back to see what's been a month that I can try again!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I had a few that never credited. I played around with the settings and cleaning cookies and stuff and now i have a few that did. I went back to see which ones i can do again.

-r

Hey, LuvDisney00 can you tell me exactly what and how you did it?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl3 View Post
    Hey, LuvDisney00 can you tell me exactly what and how you did it?
    OK, this doesn't really make a lot of sense since it seems that I ended up with the same settings that I started with , but another offer credited today, and nothing had been crediting for weeks (and I tried a lot of offers).

I went into tools on IE then Internet options and cleared all of my cookies and files, then I opened the tab for "privacy" and it was set to "accepts all cookies" I changed it to not accept 3rd party cookies, closed it and reopened IE, then I repeated the process and set it back to accepts 3rd party cookies. Then I went to the "advanced" tab and reset that one. It seems with this I also ended up in the same place I started, with the same settings, but somehow by resetting them, I seem to be getting credits.

The whole time I wasn't getting credits for offers, I was still haing no problem getting credits for shopping and surveys. Once when I first started using IE, I had my setting wrong, and nothing including shopping would credit, so I don't get what the problem was this time that it was only the freebee offers. Just when I think I understand my PC....

Hope that helps!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I too am having trouble with stuff crediting. It's like every 6 I do I get credit for 1!

Ok LuvDisney00, maybe this is a dumb question but what is IE? I am not computer literate at all. I can follow directions, but I need to know what everything is. Thank you soo much for your help. Congrats on the freebies crediting for you!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl3; 08-18-2008 at 10:55 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

IE = internet explorer
    Sunshine Rewards

I also have many offers in pending that have not credited. I had read that you should not clear cookies until after the credits have posted. I thought it somehow wiped out the needed crediting information if you cleared them. Most of them I would be okay with losing, but I have the Ebay credit pending and I really want those 12 credits

Can anyone else shed light on this? Also, does anyone know if it takes a long time for the eBay credit to post? I was thinking it would happen after the 15th, but still nothing.

Thanks!

You should wait a bit before clearing cookies after you've done an offer. You're right that it could clear out the cookie if you do it too soon.

When did you do the ebay offer? This one tends to take a bit before crediting.