Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: please help!!!!! My offers are not crediting

Quote Originally Posted by dbmiller02 View Post
    I also have many offers in pending that have not credited. I had read that you should not clear cookies until after the credits have posted. I thought it somehow wiped out the needed crediting information if you cleared them. Most of them I would be okay with losing, but I have the Ebay credit pending and I really want those 12 credits

Can anyone else shed light on this? Also, does anyone know if it takes a long time for the eBay credit to post? I was thinking it would happen after the 15th, but still nothing.

Thanks!
    Did you sign up for ebay as a new member and then make a bid on an item?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, I did sign up as a new member and placed the bid on an item. I have confirmation of the account setup and bid placed in my email account. I did use a different email address for the account set-up than the one I use for SR, but I clicked through the SR ebay link to set it up. The account was set up and a bid was placed on 8/10/08. Can I give you anymore information that will help track it?

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by dbmiller02 View Post
    Yes, I did sign up as a new member and placed the bid on an item. I have confirmation of the account setup and bid placed in my email account. I did use a different email address for the account set-up than the one I use for SR, but I clicked through the SR ebay link to set it up. The account was set up and a bid was placed on 8/10/08. Can I give you anymore information that will help track it?

Thanks so much!
    The only way that we can track it is through a trouble ticket, but I figured that I would throw out there just a couple of ideas. If you did all of those things, it sounds like it might be an issue with your sytem in general blocking cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The other offers that I have done are mostly from about 2 weeks ago. They are for .4 and .2. I am just not sure what to do about clearing out the cookies. If it doesn't normally take that long for those to credit, then maybe I will try clearing them after I get the ebay credit taken care of.

Can I fix it in my system now after the fact? I did have several offers that did credit already so I thought it was okay. What should I do at this point?

I hear of mostly Internet Explorer being used and I use Firefox. Could that be my problem? Has anybody else had problems getting credits using Firefox? I know several have mentioned dry spells, but this has been going on for a month or more. Normal?

Tricia,

I am hoping you will still see this post. I am wondering if I can correct my settings to let them pend now. If I delete my cookies am I going to erase the ability for these offers to pend? I did go into my system and change the settings to allow for 3rd party cookies and I specifically allowing for ebay cookies.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

butterflygirl-

yes, I have heard about problems with Firefox as well. I have both FF and IE on my computer and I have started using IE for all my SR just in case.

I have the same problem. I have tried every suggestion you all have given but NO luck. I'm going to try deleting firefox.

Sunshine Rewards

That's probably what I will be doing as well then. I kind've wondered! Thank you to all who have tried to help. I greatly appreciate it