Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: please help!!!!! My offers are not crediting

Ok, hubby is asleep can anyone tell me how to go about deleting firefox and installing IE? It doesn't have to be tonight, but hubby won't have time to help me tomorrow at all. Thanks

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by dbmiller02 View Post
    Tricia,

I am hoping you will still see this post. I am wondering if I can correct my settings to let them pend now. If I delete my cookies am I going to erase the ability for these offers to pend? I did go into my system and change the settings to allow for 3rd party cookies and I specifically allowing for ebay cookies.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Hi! Just in case Tricia doesn't see this right away. When you adjust your cookie settings, it will not change anything you've done in the past, it will only allow for future offers to credit. Erasing cookies will not hurt the chance unless it was something within I'd say the past 24 hours. If it was something from days ago it is fine to clear cookies....they are usually tracked within a few hours, I think up to 4 or 6 for shopping.

For the eBay offer...there's really nothing you can do at this point I think except wait or open a trouble ticket if it is an offer that allows for trouble tickets.

What you can do is now that you have your cookies correct, after 30 days have past, you can remove an offer from pending and re-try it (the "freebie" type offers).

Putting something in pending is more a system of tracking. It doesn't affect (effect? I always get that wrong LOL) the offer crediting. If the offer is going to credit it will, and it will show "Yes" next to the offer that you received credit and disappear from the main Offers/Contest page list.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl3 View Post
    Ok, hubby is asleep can anyone tell me how to go about deleting firefox and installing IE? It doesn't have to be tonight, but hubby won't have time to help me tomorrow at all. Thanks
    What type of computer do you have...Windows based?...ie, Windows Xp / Windows Vista?

If so it should already be installed. Look for the big blue e icon with a sort of gold swirl around it.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl3 View Post
    You do not need to delete firefox. All you need to do is go onto Microsoft.com and download the latest version of Internet Explorer and follow the installation instructions. Then come back here and do a forum search for cookies or cookie settings and read a few of the posts to see how to set your cookies. When you want to earn on SR you just open IE instead of Firefox and do your offers and surveys that way.

You also need to have him check your firewall, antivirus, and popup blockers to make sure they are not deleting or blocking your cookies. I do not know which programs you are running so you really need to ask him to do this for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for the information m n c. These offers were done at least a week ago so it seems that I could erase the cookies now. Do you know if the large credits tend to take a really long time to credit? I guess I could try for the ebay credit again in 30 days if it doesn't end up posting.