Thread: Philosophy

Default Philosophy

I just had to post this and share. I ordered Philosophy's "Makeup Optional" kit from drugstore.com about 2 weeks ago (sephora has it too) for $78.00 (5% back) and have been using the products every day. I really notice a difference in my skin! My undereye area looks a lot less puffy and lighter, and my skin in general is smoother and more even. I really love these products, and plan to try some of the other things as well. The kit came with some samples of the mini peel, and that really smooths my face nicely. I've tried lot of skincare products like Clinique, Prescriptives, Arbonne, Avon and all of the drugstore brands, and I have never been so impressed with any of them. This is good stuff!

Just wanted to share my find.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I'm so glad you posted this. I've always wondered if their stuff was good. I've looked at it so many times, but since it's a little pricey I've never taken the plunge.

I also love Philosophy! That micropeel is my very favorite. I wear Amazing Grace and get so many compliments on it. You can get some great deals through both Sephora and drugstore.com because they tend to run a lot of promotions on Philosophy products. I'm glad to hear that others love it, too!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I haven't used that kit b/c I don't like peels, but their stuff is good. Love the Purity cleanser; I just bought a monster-bottle of it from drugstore. I used to buy a kit with that, the eye/lip cream, and a face peroxide cream that you would mix with vitamin C powder at night. It was AMAZING, and got my face into fabulous shape for my wedding. They don't have that kit anymore (it was called Jumpstarters) so I've been annoyed, but have gotten back into it again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    They don't have that kit anymore (it was called Jumpstarters) so I've been annoyed, but have gotten back into it again.
    I saw this kit on drugstore.com when I was looking at different Philosophy products. Do a search for Philosophy Jumpstart and see what comes up.
    Hope you find what you'd like.
    found it..but I searched google 1st then it listed it on drugstore http://www.drugstore.com/qxp181720_3...tarter_set.htm
    but when I did a search on drugstore.com for it, nothing was found? weird huh?
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 08-14-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

They do? I'm going to faint. Just spent 30+ bucks on the Purity alone, aughhhhhh.

Sephora told me it was discontinued ages ago. Drat.

But for anyone else, it's a really good kit for those who don't want the peel.
    Sunshine Rewards

Love their products! I am a Philosophy girl. I tried many things but this has worked for me for quite a few years...even through my treatments.
    Thanks for sharing!

Not only does Drugstore.com and Sephora have specials....so does QVC...they too have specials when they feature Philosophy on certain days...I check here and there on their web site...to see what it's up.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards