Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoebuy sale!!!

Someone HELP ! The 20 % is still listed on their site, but somehow the 10 % SR code is automatically being applied and I can't put the 20 % code on. How do I remove a promotional code so that I can apply a different one ? I have never had that happen before.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Someone HELP ! The 20 % is still listed on their site, but somehow the 10 % SR code is automatically being applied and I can't put the 20 % code on. How do I remove a promotional code so that I can apply a different one ? I have never had that happen before.
    Not sure, last night I clicked on the SR link but it wasn't added in there so I was able to add the 20% code. I would just try clearing cookies (if everything else posted that you were waiting on) and doing it again.
    Sunshine Rewards

And if that doesn't work, I had a similar issue with Borders the other day. Reboot, run CCleaner, and try again.

I think when they do the 20% off sales, they usually run all weekend.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

i used the code school2008 and i think that gave me the 20%. at least i hope. lol

those credits did show up fast.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Thanks for the heads up! The 20% off code is still valid when I put it in at the site, but it isn't listed on SR's site so I didn't want to take the chance of not getting the SR cash back if I used it.

So - I used the SR 10% off code and Google checkout to save another $5, then I get cash back. That makes DS's sneakers (Stride Rite XW - ugh!) a couple dollars less than what I'd pay at the Stride Rite outlet, and I save the gas and time of driving there!

And I'm not tempted by the Disney Store outlet they just opened there . . . LOL

Question for ya'll - did your shopping credits post immediately (even to pending)? It sounds like you ordered at night and they showed up the next day. I ordered on 8/22 and mine aren't showing. I'd like to place another order but want to be sure I will get the credit. Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If the code is listed on their site you can totally use it especially with Shoebuy (you can't use codes that are emailed to you though).

You might be having trouble because you used google checkout. If you don't see credit after 10 days file a trouble ticket and Angie can look into it. Sometimes when using google check out the credits get detached from the SR user id and SR has to manually match your email confirm with the credits they get. Google Checkout is not SR friendly.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK. I only used codes that were on SR sites, and Google checkout was one of them. I'll keep my eye out. My gmail account is not the one listed with SR though (same first part but gmail.com instead of hotmail.com). Thanks!

I ordered on 8/17 and I haven't seen my credit yet either. I'm just waiting for my 10 days now so I can file a trouble ticket. I did place another order yesterday though too as I've never had problems with shoebuy credits in the past.