Thread: Travelocity

Default Travelocity

Has anyone booked through the SR Travelocity link before? I'm thinking of booking our hotel through them for a little trip we're taking next month. I'm just curious when your credit posts. Is it like the hotel sites that don't post until your stay is completed? It doesn't matter to me...I was just wondering?

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I think it's just the same as a regular shopping credit, depending on whether you're a SM or not. Mine was 21 days, but that was before I made SM, and it was credited before I ever went on the trip. That being said, it's a real deal! I've always used Travelocity for my airline tix...I just wish I had been on SR when I booked all FIVE of those other flights!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't used Travelocity but I just used Marriott and it was pending the next day. Since we just completed our trip today I'm going to see how long it takes to fully credit the amount and I'll update.
    Sunshine Rewards