Thread: Greenfield Daily Survey?

Default Greenfield Daily Survey?

Could someone tell me when this survey usually credits. I did it and the OTX last night. The OTX credited quickly but I'm still waiting on the other.

M-Th credit the next day. F-Sun. credit on Monday unless it's a holiday, then it would credit the next day.

surveys taken monday thru thursday credit at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm the following day. surveys taken friday thru sunday credit on monday unless it is a holiday and then they credit on tuesday. HTH.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 08-16-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: better explanation
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I did 3 Greenfield Surveys last week and did not get credited for any of them...what am i doing wrong? I did one each on Aug. 10, 12 and 15th. Any suggestions of why i didn't get credited?

Are you getting all the way through them? It is very uncommon to have so many go uncredited. It may be your luck that you hit on 3 that don't credit. Always check the Daily Survey post under Technical Issues. People will post there if they do a survey that didn't credit or made them go a long ways into it just to kick them out.

I hope your luck turns around soon.

Also make sure when you get to the end it says "congratulations" and it has a link to "go back to SR" click on that and you should be good.

-r