Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Reviews Blockbuster

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia...

I have been kicking around the idea of signing up for this for a while now and you just may have given me that push to do it.

thanks for the review. Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

We really do love our Blockbuster membership. We've gotten to the point where we even queue up movies in advance to take on trips with us. Or if Kevin is going to be out of town, I will queue up chick flicks while he is gone. It's really odd. It's like we plan our entertainment schedule in advance. But then we use the in store returns on the weekends to just grab whatever we want.

Next month we are going to watch the whole Twin Peaks series. It will take us a little while, but we have never seen it. So our queue is filled to the brim right now with installments of Twin Peaks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You know what I like about it....that you can even pick movies that aren't out on video yet...you know, the ones you see the trailors for and know you want to see but you aren't going to the show to see....I love that. It helps you not forget all of them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.