Thread: Sears e-gift cards

Default Sears e-gift cards

I know we get credit for Sears gift cards. Do we also get credit for the e-gift cards? Also, if I buy a gift card through SR and then use it on another purchase from SR do I get credit for both? DH wants a welder from Sears and we just found out they're having an extra 10% off sale online tonight only from 6pm-6am! We also need a new washer and dryer and I'll be looking at those too. 10% on those big ticket items is a really great deal! I'm just trying to get the best possible deal along with my Sunshine TIA
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

You would only get credit for it the first time. They would pay the commission on the sale itself only for the amount after the gift card was applied.

I heard that the big online special that they are having tonight is AWESOME!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm going right now to find out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well we went to Sears, I think we found a washer and dryer (YEAH!) This should really cut my laundry time down. Everyone should check out the online sale, definitely a good deal, plus they have free delivery and haul away with a rebate! I should be making a pretty big purchase in a little while!
    Lisa

Just made first purchase! DH got his welder. Now I'm going to check Home Depot and Best Buy for the washer and dryer, just to make sure they don't have a better deal.
    Lisa