Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raise your hand

Default Raise your hand

If you keep checking for new offers, even though you *know* Tricia et al are at the Summit.

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Oh my gosh... you caught me!

Me!me!
    I am now going through the offers and doing ones I haven't done or never credited so I am caught up when she comes back with new ones. Hope she has great success and we will be earning like crazy when she returns.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Happy to know I'm in good company...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

yup, I'm guilty too ... haha
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Sadly, I would have to raise my hand, too. LOL! I just keep thinking I will find something new, even though nothing ever gets loaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

The good news is that it might be as early as Monday afternoon when we start loading the new offers. I've already staked out the people that we need to talk to on Monday. We also did some "networking" at a really cool club in South Beach tonight and are getting our commission raised on one of our merchants and are now working with a new network to get even more merchants. It has been a success so far and the conference hasn't even started!

P.S. Ask Cindy how cool it was to jump the line at Cameo tonight because we were in the "VIP" section!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sadly, I would have to raise my hand, too. LOL! I just keep thinking I will find something new, even though nothing ever gets loaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

The good news is that it might be as early as Monday afternoon when we start loading the new offers. I've already staked out the people that we need to talk to on Monday. We also did some "networking" at a really cool club in South Beach tonight and are getting our commission raised on one of our merchants and are now working with a new network to get even more merchants. It has been a success so far and the conference hasn't even started!

P.S. Ask Cindy how cool it was to jump the line at Cameo tonight because we were in the "VIP" section!!
    Oh awesome. I am guilty as charged also. It is just a habit now. VIP section, bet that was fun. Congrats on all the fun and keep up the good work.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Can't wait to see what you bring back for us... Clubbing it in South Beach! VIP section! Sounds like your having way too much fun?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Sounds like you are having fun!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Can't wait to see what you bring back for us... Clubbing it in South Beach! VIP section! Sounds like your having way too much fun?
    Let's just say that it's a good thing I have my mom here to keep an eye on me. LOL!

Sunshineguy, are you reading this? If you are, ignore that last part.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs