Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: purchasing disney gc thru sr link

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Well I'm an enabler so I say go for it.

I bet that if you still have money left over after your trip you can just sell the giftcards online (ebay?) or hold onto them and use them at TDS for xmas gifts or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I'm sooooo tempted, lol! I've been saving our disney trip for so long that I'm tempted to buy some even though I think we have enough to cover our trip! Someone stop me! I really don't think I need any more... but then again there are always extras that pop up... but I don't think I need any more...Oh, what to do!?!?
    Buy some! You can always use them to get a head start on your next trip

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Great idea guys, thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Ooooh, Mandi and Shelly, you guys are BADDDDD! DH wouldn't like you two at all, lol!

Of course, you are right. I could always put them toward our next trip, hehehe! Or, maybe I should at least wait until after we get done with our August trip.

I feel like I have an Angel Mickey on one shoulder and a Devil Mickey on the other, lol!
    Last edited by bartleby1; 07-08-2007 at 12:54 PM.
    Debbie

I just placed an order for $75 so we'll see how it credits. FYI - there was a handling fee of .90.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh cool. I'm so glad you reasked this question and there is an option now. I almost have $200 in my paypal account from random surveys and such and was using paypal to help me save for our deposit and then turn it into 1 disney gc. I definetly will use this site if it will help SR.

Definetly post an update if anyone tries it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a feeling this might cause a mini-frenzy when I posted it! I just can't believe nobody's brought it up sooner!

That .90 isn't too bad for S&H....as long as you order enough to make a profit. Let us know how it works out. (I've never ordered through them...just noticed that they had Disney GC's when I was poking around their site.)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I had a feeling this might cause a mini-frenzy when I posted it! I just can't believe nobody's brought it up sooner!

That .90 isn't too bad for S&H....as long as you order enough to make a profit. Let us know how it works out. (I've never ordered through them...just noticed that they had Disney GC's when I was poking around their site.)
    Well thanks! I asked last month about buying GC's through DS to help out tricia and was told it wouldn't help but if this is the way around it I'm a happy camper.
    Sunshine Rewards

Got my confirmation, and am ready to print out the "gift certificate" to give to my brother next weekend. It's perfect, as I was trying to find a way to get a Chili's gift certificate delivered by next weekend (there aren't any around here) - this way he can order his own, or something else altogether!! The .90 isn't bad - I'll only make a "profit" of .60, but if it credits well, then maybe I'll be looking into a larger purchase for disney gift certificates soon (assuming also that the handling charge doesn't go up if you order more!).
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

hmm so are all the gift certificates electronic or is that just an option?
    Sunshine Rewards