Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: purchasing disney gc thru sr link

You actually purchase a gift certificate for the giftfun site - that's what I print out (or they can email that to the recipient), give that to my brother, who then goes to their website, picks which gift certificate(s) he wants, and then those actual gift cards are mailed to him. You can't just buy the specific gift card. Does that make sense?!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    You actually purchase a gift certificate for the giftfun site - that's what I print out (or they can email that to the recipient), give that to my brother, who then goes to their website, picks which gift certificate(s) he wants, and then those actual gift cards are mailed to him. You can't just buy the specific gift card. Does that make sense?!
    ahh ok. For some reason I thought you got him a specific gc from there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Or the person who buys the GC from Giftfun will get an email with the GC and then can use it to buy other GC's and use them her self!! Cool!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I will definitely have to look at this site. Very interesting.... With gas prices, the 90 cents is nothing if I have to buy a certificate anyway! Plus, I can make a little on SR. Yeah!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

If you bought a 25.00 a week you would make .5 a week until you went. 50 gift cards would get you a free one essentially on sunshine cash backs. Really that is pretty good. You make 25.00 for your 1250 you spend.

Kim
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Default Confused (but not dazed)

So can I use give fun to purchase a $500 disney gift card, get 2% back on SR and then use the gift card to pay on my Disney vacation package?? And only have to pay a 90cent handling fee?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    So can I use give fun to purchase a $500 disney gift card, get 2% back on SR and then use the gift card to pay on my Disney vacation package?? And only have to pay a 90cent handling fee?
    Yep. That's pretty much it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yep. That's pretty much it!
    Ok, then
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

WOW! I never would have found this idea without this thread! Thanks a million! I only have $400 left to pay on our Sept trip so I will order that (plus a little extra in spending money) and get 2% back
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

What I think I'm going to do is purchase the $1500 I still owe for my disney vacation in disney gift cards and if I put it on my disney visa, I'll get the points for that also.