Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster--Give it a try!

i have a blockbuster card as there is a blockbuster about a mile away from my house. i have never signed up for this as i thought it would not be the right thing to do since i belong to blockbuster (the store not the online one). can i do both and not get into trouble? any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have a blockbuster card as there is a blockbuster about a mile away from my house. i have never signed up for this as i thought it would not be the right thing to do since i belong to blockbuster (the store not the online one). can i do both and not get into trouble? any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.
    You can absolutely do both. It is completely legit. In fact, to get the full benefit of the membership, you need to have both. The online membership allows you choose movies online and have the sent to you via mail. You can either return them via mail or in store.
    Angie

for the info Angie. a couple more questions, does this credit pretty quickly and if you do not get credit in 10 days can you file a TT? again for everything and have a great weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I'm curious how fast this credits too. I was thinking about cancelling Netflix and trying Blockbuster instead, but I want to be able to get credited in time to cash out for our trip 12/17. It says you need to remain a member for 30 days so I imagine it woudl be once the 30 days passes???

I got my credit I think on the 15th of the next month. HTH
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    I got my credit I think on the 15th of the next month. HTH
    I sure hope so. I did mine towards the end of October around the 20th I think. Waiting til this credits to cash out hopefully today so that I have my Disney card by December 15th. Does anyone know if this is a manual or if it is automatic from Blockbuster?

Thanks!

I'm still waiting on credit, Signed up on Oct 10th, Do you think it will take till Dec 15th to credit?? SInce it did not credit on NOv 15th.>?
    thanks
    wendy

Angie's following up on these, so I am not sure. But the advertiser we were running it through dropped it, supposedly temporarily. Hopefully we will see the credits AND see the offer come back. Out of the hundreds of people who we had sign up, very few did not come through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Angie's following up on these, so I am not sure. But the advertiser we were running it through dropped it, supposedly temporarily. Hopefully we will see the credits AND see the offer come back. Out of the hundreds of people who we had sign up, very few did not come through.

Thank you guys for checking in on this for us. I am wanting to cash out but would like that $14 first of course. I know you guys do everything you can! Thank you for the heads up. Any idea of how long I should wait or just go ahead and cash out. My trip is 12/15

Thanks again!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post

Thank you guys for checking in on this for us. I am wanting to cash out but would like that $14 first of course. I know you guys do everything you can! Thank you for the heads up. Any idea of how long I should wait or just go ahead and cash out. My trip is 12/15

Thanks again!
    Julie
    If you are looking for a GC to take for you trip, as posted previously, because of the tremendous amount of Christmas mail, the amount of cashouts and how hard it is for us to get gift cards this time of year. any gift cards wanted for Christmas had to be cashed out by Nov 15th, so, you may not get your gift card in time for Dec 15th anyway.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.