Thread: question about becoming SM

Default question about becoming SM

I'm looking through the offers trying to figure out which to do and which not to bother with. I really would like to make SM. I don't think I'll make it this quarter so should I save all the 0.75+ offers for the next quarter to boost my earnings and only do the lower paying ones right now?

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

You never know when an offer is going to be pulled, so I don't know if that plan will work best. I'd say do them now while they're available & just keep plugging away at the offers next quarter too.

Good luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You still have till September 30th so keep trying. Don't give up now!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd do the offers now... I like the extra SR credits... there are always enough offers to get me to SM each quarter...I admit to being worried and having the same thoughts you are having... but I don't worry anymore...there has always been enough new offers to get me to SM each quarter.

So I say...enjoy doing the offers now... there will be more next quarter...

I'm not sure how much you have earned this quarter already... but there is still more than a month until the end of the quarter (Sept 30)... so you might still make it???
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I agree with everyone else. Do the offers that interest you and don't worry about trying to save things for next quarter. I have made SM every quarter except my first, and I do very few offers. I am not someone you'll see on the Big Board, but I earn $30-40 per month consistently. There are 41 days left in the quarter - if you can get a daily survey and an OTX survey each day, you are 2/3 of the way there even if you have earned nothing so far. In reality, it would be tough to get all those surveys from both Greenfield and OTX, but many people consistently get 25-30 daily surveys per month.

Remember to do all your online shopping through SR (don't forget in-store pickup for merchants that offer it), and look at some of the paid offers that you might be interested in. I have done Blockbuster in the past (not this time it was offered, but earlier), Zoobooks (7.50 credit for a magazine I think my DD will love), the Vista print offers (many are free except shipping, and the credit you get usually covers the shipping).

Remember to consider SR for purchases you make anyway - renew your magazine subscriptions through SR (I got a big jump in my account ordering magazines for Christmas presents last year!), bid on ebay through SR (increased percentage through the end of August). You don't have to spend more or shop more than you usually would - just remember to start here to get the cash back!

Good luck! I have not made it yet for this quarter, but I am right on track with my typical earnings, so I should get it by the end of September. Don't give up - the perks are fabulous!

Thanks for the great replies! I didn't know that we got new offers each quarter. I thought that I might run out if I did too many. LOL

So How do you know if you are SM after you have earned the 100.00 in the quarter. Do you get an email or is it on your profile someplace?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    So How do you know if you are SM after you have earned the 100.00 in the quarter. Do you get an email or is it on your profile someplace?
    It will not go into effect until the start of the next quarter. What we earn this quarter qualifies us for sm next quarter...so July 1 - September 30 qualifies us for super member for Ocober 1 - December 31.

On or soon after October 1, you should get a congratulations email with instructions on how to access the sm lounge.

Congrats!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ok Thank you much