Thread: Which one do I get?

Default Which one do I get?

Or do I just plunge and get both? Next week I will have a little extra spending money and I am planning on taking advantage of the blockbuster deal. But not only that I am seriously feeling Mrs.Prindables calling out to me.
    I feel like I need a treat... And oh what a treat it seems to be.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Triple Chocolate is really tasty!
    Angie

yeah... that's what I was thinking about!!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

My SIL and BIL got their Mrs. Prindables the day after they returned from their honeymoon and said it was absolutely awesome!!!! One of these days I'm going to have to get me one!!! Yummy!!

(They sent us a fruit basket to thank us for our part in the wedding and doing the cake....the fruit basket was great but I secretly wanted a Mrs. Prindables apple instead )
    Sunshine Rewards

I have absolutely fallen in love with them. We got free ones when we were in Boston recently, and I was reminded how delicious they are. They are so crisp and fresh with premium carmel, chocolate, and nuts. They are well worth the price. I want to send myself one right now, LOL!

They really do make great gifts too--especially if you need a unique gift or you need to buy for someone who has everything.
    Angie

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I have absolutely fallen in love with them. We got free ones when we were in Boston recently, and I was reminded how delicious they are. They are so crisp and fresh with premium carmel, chocolate, and nuts. They are well worth the price. I want to send myself one right now, LOL!

They really do make great gifts too--especially if you need a unique gift or you need to buy for someone who has everything.
    FREE Mrs. Prindables at the Summit?? I volunteer to go next year...I will make the sacrafice for the Sunshine family!!
    Sunshine Rewards