Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Video

Default Survey Video

I'm thinking about doing a video to put right on the daily survey page about our Greenfield surveys. What kind of information do you all see getting posted repeatedly in here that might help people who do NOT read the forums to know?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Great idea Tricia!

~When does the reward get posted?....especially over the weekend/holiday.

~Only one person from home taking survey.

I don't see this,however, I think it is a good reminder about information (geographics, not sure if it's the corrrect word) they ask for...do not keep changing it.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

When they credit, about the congrats screen and bringing back to SR, when to file a TT if you don't get credit, the guidelines on not changing people/demographics to get into a survey.

Let them know that if they get the "sorry, no surveys available"...they can keep trying until they get one! I've seen several "I wasn't able to get a survey this morning so I gave up" posts on here and on the other WDW board. Just keep trying!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Maybe a screen shot of the SR congrats page- that you should stop when you receive that (rather than try for another survey).

Definitely when the credits post normally as well as on the weekend and holidays.

Make sure to take your time and give honest answers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Id also let them know that taking the surveys is fun, and sometimes gives you a heads up on products therefore, they are not to be discussed.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Let them know that if they get the "sorry, no surveys available"...they can keep trying until they get one! I've seen several "I wasn't able to get a survey this morning so I gave up" posts on here and on the other WDW board. Just keep trying!

This would be my best suggestion as well. From the time I started with SR until early this year, I would try for a survey, get that message and walk away for the day. I had no idea that I could keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Maybe a screen shot of the SR congrats page- that you should stop when you receive that (rather than try for another survey).
    Absolutely.

Editing to add...since sometimes GF does change things, be sure you change the video when those things change. And make it obvious, stating "as of x date this has changed".
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 08-21-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added
    Sunshine Rewards

how about telling everyone what they could earn per survey completed and also the bonus they can receive when the complete a certain number of surveys in a month.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I seem to remember reading somewhere about not moving too quickly through some of the questions like gender, income. You tend to know what the question is and click on the answer quickly and you can get booted out. I thought I read that Greenfield estimates a certain amount of time to respond to a question and if you answer too quickly, you get booted.
    Barb