Thread: ? about coupon code listed in banner for 4inkjets

Default ? about coupon code listed in banner for 4inkjets

I need to order ink cartridges and want to use 4inkjets. In the banner at SR, there is a code that flashes for 10% off. Can I use that code and still get the 13% cash back? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    I need to order ink cartridges and want to use 4inkjets. In the banner at SR, there is a code that flashes for 10% off. Can I use that code and still get the 13% cash back? Thanks!
    Any codes we have on our site, you can use.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It's not a code listed here, it's on the banner that SR has up for 4inkjets. The banner flashes "use this code for 10% off" along with "free shipping on orders of $50 or more".

If I bring up the alphabetical shopping list, next to 4inkjets where it says coupons, there is no "yes", so I wasn't sure if I could use the code or not.

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    It's not a code listed here, it's on the banner that SR has up for 4inkjets. The banner flashes "use this code for 10% off" along with "free shipping on orders of $50 or more".

If I bring up the alphabetical shopping list, next to 4inkjets where it says coupons, there is no "yes", so I wasn't sure if I could use the code or not.
    Definitely give it a shot. If for some reason the code doesn't go through, let us know and we can look for another one. (I think Cindy may have added one today, too?)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok, I ordered this afternoon. The code she added was the code flashing in the banner. Thanks!