Thread: The Shoebuy.com Fashionable Child Contest

Default The Shoebuy.com Fashionable Child Contest

Do you think your child is fashionable? Do people comment how cute they?re always dressed? Well entering the Shoebuy.com Fashionable Child contest is only a click away! Submit a picture and enter to win up to $500! The contest starts on August 20th, 2008 and ends November 20th, 2008.

How it works:
    Every child from1 month to 12 years old can participate

Step 1:
    Choose a picture that shows your child?s unique style

Step 2:
    Send it by e-mail to shoebuychildcontest@gmail.com and receive an email offer for 10% off your next purchase at Shoebuy.com

Step 3:
    WIN! The winner will be announced on the Shoebuy.com blog (theshoebuyblog.blogspot.com) on 11/21/2008 and will be alerted via e-mail.

Selection Criteria
    Shoebuy.com cares about fashion. And rewards it!! In our ?Fashionable Child Contest? every child from 1 month to 12 years old can participate. We will be selecting a first, second and third place winner in 3 months! The first place winner will get a $500 gift certificate to be spent at Shoebuy.com, the second place $300 and the third place $200. And lastly, for participating in the contest we will reward you with 10% off your next purchases at Shoebuy.com!

---------------------------------------
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Hmmm...unique, most definitely...fashionable?? Not too sure about that one, LOL. DD4 is at the flowered skirt paired with striped shirt and cowboy boots stage. You should see how many times the child goes to bed wearing a ballerina tutu. Sigh.....

It would certainly be worth entering for the 10% coupon though!! Thanks for the heads up!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I would love to see someone from SR win this!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Hmmm...unique, most definitely...fashionable?? Not too sure about that one, LOL. DD4 is at the flowered skirt paired with striped shirt and cowboy boots stage. You should see how many times the child goes to bed wearing a ballerina tutu. Sigh.....

It would certainly be worth entering for the 10% coupon though!! Thanks for the heads up!
    Hey, I BOUGHT that ballerina tutu for her! I'm glad she's getting good use out of it, even if it's at night!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default I WON 2nd PLACE!!!

Wow, thanks for posting this...I decided to send in a picture of my son, that my daughter had taken (she is 16) and I just got an email today saying that we won 2nd place!!! $300 gift certificate!! I was so surprised and happy So I just ordered my daughter the Dr. Martin boots she wanted, and go the Shoebuy $7 credit on top of it......today was a good day!

Thanks SR

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting this...I decided to send in a picture of my son, that my daughter had taken (she is 16) and I just got an email today saying that we won 2nd place!!! $300 gift certificate!! I was so surprised and happy So I just ordered my daughter the Dr. Martin boots she wanted, and go the Shoebuy $7 credit on top of it......today was a good day!

Thanks SR
    OMGosh!!! That's wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Can you post the photo for us to see?

That's so awesome!! Congrats!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sure!!

After buying my daughters boots I still have $200 to spend.......that is going to take me forever to decide what I want to buy now. What a terrible predicament to be in

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Great picture!! I can see why you won!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great picture and you deserved to win! Glad to see an SR member did win!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards