Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson's return to SSR! Pretrip

So today I preordered my photopass! I took very few pictures last time this way and could not warrant paying for them afterwards. But this time I am sharing the pass and preordered, keeping the cost down. I think that will force me to stop and take more pictures. And maybe this way I will BE IN them this time. Also with bringing the grandparents I want them to be able to do this as well!

Pretty soon I am going to start trying the iron-ons and activity books with the designs from the DIS. But that is once the kids are back in school. When that happens I will add photos!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I loved the 1900PF breakfast in December.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I loved the 1900PF breakfast in December.
    We loved it too! It is one of our do agains. We are doing 1900 Park Fare, Ohanas, and Le Cellier again. The others are new ones! So I hope we like those ones as well!
    <Sunshine Rewards

How exciting!! I love the planning process too!! We got back Tues. night, and already last night my DH and I were up until 1am discussing when/where to stay next We went to both Boma and HDDR on this trip - I LOVE LOVE LOVE HDDR!!! Boma was very good - a little too adventurous for me, but others in our party really enjoyed it!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

That is so funny, It sounds like you are planning my trip, lol. Your plans sound great, and I love the installments. CP, Ohana's and LeCellier, and 1900 Park Fare we do every time, but we swapped CRT for 1900 Park Fare this year. We are going Jan 3rd through the 17th. We leave NJ on the 2nd, spend the night in Georgia and arrive on the third. We are staying at Caribbean Beach so far, although we may switch to Pop, depending on how much money we save for our trip. We are getting the dining plan. We stay at CBR until the 10th, then we switch over to a rental house until the 17th. The first week we have tons of plans Jan 4th breakfast at CP, Jan 5th dinner at Ohanas, Jan 6th dinner at Chef Mickey's, Jan 7th Late lunch/early dinner at LeCellier, Jan 8th dinner at WCC, Jan 9th lunch at CRT, Jan 10th we check out and visit in laws. The next week we have relatively no plans yet. Except we will be going to Blizzard Beach, and Seaworld. We had intended to do Hoop Dee Doo, but my baby will only be 5 months old and I thought that would be to much for her.
    Last edited by jenvance; 08-28-2008 at 10:45 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

So about time to pull this thread back out! We are at 13 days.

I have made some shirts for the kids and pillowcases that once I upload I will share. I love the way they turned out. I also have started packing and am so excited.

I got the bag from Lands End a couple weeks ago and have started to fill it up with things for us to do on the long flight down. If you have any suggestions for what to bring please feel free to share.

Our schedul has changed quite a bit from the last time I posted! So here is our new itinerary!

January 1- ARRIVE around 7:30 from the West Coast, so more like 4:30 to us! We will order pizza to be delivered to SSR so we won't have to run around. We may visit DTD or take a swim!

January 2- I am not planning anything for the morning as we will be on Pacific time so even if we want to get up at 6:00 for rope drop that would be like 3:00 AM on our bodies. Not going to happen! So I am having us wake when we want and then heading to DTD to pick up a stroller from a stroller swap I am in. After that we will head to Ohanas and then into MK for Spectro and Wishes. Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations!

January 3- Today we will go see Animal Kingdom. We have an ADR fo rTusker house fo rthe lunch where you now get vouchers for Nemo the musical. We will plan on dinner either at SSR's Turfs Club or head over to OKW to Olivia's. Depends on how tired we are.

January 4- This is the day I planned this trip around. We will head to rope drop at Hollywood Studios. Our first thing will be to run to the new Toy Story Mania for either a ride or fastpass or BOTH! Then off to ToT. Last trip my 4 year old daughter rode it. She has talked about it almost every day since. My 2 year old was to young to remember anything but he has really caught onto what his sister has been talking about for nearly 2 years! So they are excited and nervous about this ride. We have ADRs for an early dinner at Mama Melrose and then off to see the Osborne Lights. The park closes at 7! tonight so we will get back "home" early. But I am so looking forward to the lights.

January 5- We will head to Epcot for rope drop. I have a few rides that last time we did not go on as the wait was about 200 minutes!!! So this year I am heading to them first. Sometime after lunch we will head back to SSR and rest before going to 1900 Park Fare dinner. We had planned on HoopDeDoo Revue but I decided not to.

January 6- FREE DAY! We do have early dinner reservations at BOMA! Then I hope to walk around that resort and check things out there!

January 7- Magic Kingdom rope drop! Today should be much smaller crowds compared to the first 2 days that we went!

January 8- Today is Epcot day! We will go at rope drop then head back for a rest. Back to Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier and then watch Illuminations!

January 9- We have a late breakfast at Chef Mickeys and then back to SSR for our flight out at 5.

I think we have it perfect now. I have changed it so many times so it better be!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Your plans sound perfect, Dee. I have a lot of the same things planned for our trip in March now (changed from January when the 4/3 deal came out)... dinner at 'Ohana, dinner at Boma, dinner at LeCellier! All favorites for us!

We ate dinner at 1900 Park Fare last June with the girls and loved it, and I've always enjoyed Mama Melrose too. Are you going to Fantasmic?

Not too much longer now!!! I don't know how you are standing the excitement!!

For your plane trip, do you have a portable dvd player or a laptop with a dvd drive? Our flight is MUCH shorter than yours, but think I'm going to bring the laptop this time so I have it for photo storage and movie watching. Also our son is getting his PSP for Christmas and DD will bring her GBA so that ought to keep them occupied.

Your plan sounds wonderful Dee!!! I bet you are so excited!!! We also had dinner at 1900 Park Fair last January and really enjoyed it!

DS9 and I will be there Jan 14-16th....just missing you by a few days. Only a couple days at Disney unfortunately, but I am really looking forward to it. I'm already very excited, but am trying not to wish the Holidays away! But you can be sure as soon as they are over, I will begin packing and preparing!

I hope you and your family have a MAGICAL trip!!!!

Thanks guys! Yep we are excited. We have not had dinner at 1900 Park fare just breakfast so I am so hoping we love it.

My hubby is getting an ipod touch for Christmas so he will watch some movies with the kids on that. I think we will also bring the portable player. The flight back will have a movie.

Here are a couple things I have made. I have a couple shirts that I will also upload sometime.

Sorry these are so big, unsure how to make them smaller. The tink shirts I made for my daughter and my neice. Both have their names on them. I loved them!
    <Sunshine Rewards

The shirt you made Alicia is so cute. I am excited for you!! Have lots of fun!
    Sunshine Rewards