Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wilson's return to SSR! Pretrip

Thanks for sharing. I love trip reports (even pre trip reports). The shirt and pillowcases are wonderful. Thanks for all the good ideas for when we go again.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post

January 6- FREE DAY! We do have early dinner reservations at BOMA! Then I hope to walk around that resort and check things out there!
    We'll try to be quiet when we enter, but if you happen to see 16 folks descending upon the buffet with eyes wide open and mouths just as open, just yell out - Hey, Dude! Is that really you??

Yup, we've got ressies there sometime around 6ish so we may see each other!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

will do! Our ADRs are a bit earlier BUT I plan on eating and eating so we may still be there.
    HAVE FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    We'll try to be quiet when we enter, but if you happen to see 16 folks descending upon the buffet with eyes wide open and mouths just as open, just yell out - Hey, Dude! Is that really you??

Yup, we've got ressies there sometime around 6ish so we may see each other!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Default We are home!!!

We are back!!!

I will say it was a very magical trip. Everything went really well while there and we saw a lot. We got home at 2 in the morning after finding that Southwest mutilated one of our bags. Of course it was the bag with the items my son had bought with his money. His Pirates sword and a toy story blaster thing that shoots foam darts! Of course disneyshopping does not carry those items so I am now on a mission to somehow replace those!!! But other then that ending badly the trip was a BLAST with very good weather! I will try to get day one up soon.
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We are back!!!

I will say it was a very magical trip. Everything went really well while there and we saw a lot. We got home at 2 in the morning after finding that Southwest mutilated one of our bags. Of course it was the bag with the items my son had bought with his money. His Pirates sword and a toy story blaster thing that shoots foam darts! Of course disneyshopping does not carry those items so I am now on a mission to somehow replace those!!! But other then that ending badly the trip was a BLAST with very good weather! I will try to get day one up soon.
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you had such a Magical time! Is SW paying to replace your bag? I would tell them THEY have to pick those treasures up at Disney for you!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you had such a Magical time! Is SW paying to replace your bag? I would tell them THEY have to pick those treasures up at Disney for you!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!
    They cut us a check for $100.00. The bag itself was about 60-70 and we lost those items, plus two shirts were also shredded, besides whatever else we lost that we don't know about, It is pretty close to right but not quite! They said things "depreciate." one of my husbands shirts may have been just a tee shirt but it was a race shirt that cannot be replaced.

My husband did mention when they offered $60 at first that they could take that money and go replace everything for us! He just said go down to Target or ToysRUs and get it replaced. Obviously not a WDW expert.

O, well. I am just gla dthey paid us something and we are all home safe and had a great time.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Welcome back!! Sorry about the problem with the luggage. Of course they ruin the more expensive bag! Trevor's suitcase could have been replaced for $20. Couldn't they have ruined it instead? I hope you find Ethan's items. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome home!! Sorry about the luggage issue!
    Sunshine Rewards

They cut us a check for $100.00. The bag itself was about 60-70 and we lost those items, plus two shirts were also shredded, besides whatever else we lost that we don't know about, It is pretty close to right but not quite! They said things "depreciate." one of my husbands shirts may have been just a tee shirt but it was a race shirt that cannot be replaced.

My husband did mention when they offered $60 at first that they could take that money and go replace everything for us! He just said go down to Target or ToysRUs and get it replaced. Obviously not a WDW expert.

O, well. I am just gla dthey paid us something and we are all home safe and had a great time.
    Dee, welcome home and sorry about the bag. If you can't find the toys, I would be more than happy to get them in March for you, in case you don't have any luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome home Dee! I'm so sorry to hear about your DS's loss; that breaks my heart because I know how hard my girls work to save their spending money and they spend a long time picking out JUST the right thing to spend it on.

You might already be aware of this, but you can call WDW's Merchandising department directly and order what you need over the phone (you can get anything currently available in the parks). I hope this helps - best of luck!!!

Telephone: 407-363-6200
    Fax: 407-352-6369
    Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member