Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Well-Being Category

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

LMAO

I have been traveling for work since last week and haven't been able to get on much...so this was an intersting thing to read first thing after signing in

My hubby just got back form overseas, and being a typical man that is all he is thinking about right now...so he really appreciated your public service announcement Tricia
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Wow Sex and Food....the two things that wake this forum up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Wow Sex and Food....the two things that wake this forum up.
    Don't forget the !!
    Sunshine Rewards

Whether you are looking for something basic like condoms or something more risque (click here and check out the Vibrator Guide--yowza!), you should definitely check them out.

Just my public service announcement to all of you who need a little spice. LOL!
    Here we go again!

Food, Sex and Drinks! And my DH wonders why I like SR so much.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Well, lets just say I'm not needing to know whats in her spice cabinet.
    This just cracked me up!!! Thanks for the laugh!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, we lost another one of our sexual well-being merchants today (Booty Parlor). I guess it must be a tough industry to keep an affiliate program going for?

But I wanted to point out that you can get at drugstore.com just about anything that you could get at any of the other stores...believe it or not! And since it comes in a plain drugstore.com box, you don't have to be embarrassed or worried that your spouse or kids will know what you ordered.

Interesting fact that we learned from the drugstore.com rep in Boston. You know how when you place an order on there, they have some "last minute" products listed that you might want? Kind of like the things next to the checkout counter in a grocery store? Well, apparently lubricant is one of their biggest "last minute" sellers!

Whether you are looking for something basic like condoms or something more risque (click here and check out the Vibrator Guide--yowza!), you should definitely check them out.

Just my public service announcement to all of you who need a little spice. LOL!
    Wow! Note to self... don't drink orange juice while reading posts from Tricia or it will end up being spit out
    on the keyboard.
    Elaine

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Ya, and I am so thrilled to read this post by my daughter. Makes my day.

Well, lets just say I'm not needing to know whats in her spice cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Wow! Note to self... don't drink orange juice while reading posts from Tricia or it will end up being spit out
    on the keyboard.
    It was Cindy's deadpan comments that nearly ruined my new laptop by spewing coffee everywhere. Cindy and I are the same age but our daughters aren't. However, I superaged mine (in my mind) and yeah, these aren't things I necessarily want to know. I am having a hard enough time hearing my nearly 24 yr old neice, mom to 3, discuss sex. I still see her as a 3 yr old with her hair slicked down with vaseline because she was trying to make her hair "purty". I don't need to think of any other lubricant use where she is concerned.

Hey, what's that line from that old George Michaels song? "Sex is natural - sex is good, Not everybody does it, But everybody should."

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Hey, what's that line from that old George Michaels song? "Sex is natural - sex is good, Not everybody does it, But everybody should."

Normal, natural, good for everyone else except daughters and neices, and your mother. Not Cindy, just "your" mother, remember when you suddenly realized your parents did "it" and more than twice (or, fill in the number of children your parents have).

Ya, well him and I have a completely different outlook on sex....on second thought, maybe not.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.