Thread: Looking for an engraved Bible - help!

Default Looking for an engraved Bible - help!

I hope this is the right place to post. My DD12 is getting confirmed on June 3rd and I thought I would order her a pretty white bible with her name engraved on the front as well as her confirmation date. I was trying to place an order online but can't find any place. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Mom of 2 Bichons

Sunshine Rewards

You might be able to get one through Christianbook.com. They are not available for shopping through SR though, unfortunately.
    Sunshine Rewards

I found a First Communion one that is white that you can put the date on and the name and it doesn't say anything about communion on it. But the Cross looks different to me (I'm Presbyterian, so I know little about Catholocism!). They have it at www.personalcreations.com.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Have you tried familychristian.com? They're on the SR shopping list. I bought an engraved Bible at Christmas from them and was very happy. ....BTW, I'm a Bichon mom, too!

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

Default THANKS!

I need to find a nice family bible for my daughter's wedding. She wants to incorporate that as part of her ceremony. Great info and a little reward too!

Thanks CindyS - I'm going there right now! I LOVE my bichons - we have a brother sister pair named Sophie and Chipper that were rescued from an elderly couple that traveled alot. They are so loyal and loving - I just don't know what we would do without them! They are truly family
    Mom of 2 Bichons

Sunshine Rewards