Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg! That was speedy!!!

Default Omg! That was speedy!!!

I couldn't believe I had Sunshine Mail today. I just cashed out for a $50 Disney gift card on 8/20 and it arrived today - such fantastic service. Thanks very much!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We sent out a nice big batch on Friday! I'm glad to hear that yours arrived safely. We actually sent out TWO $500 cards this time asd wll. Big excitement for a couple of members when their Sunshine Mail arrives this week!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We sent out a nice big batch on Friday! I'm glad to hear that yours arrived safely. We actually sent out TWO $500 cards this time asd wll. Big excitement for a couple of members when their Sunshine Mail arrives this week!!
    YEAH!! One is mine...can't wait to get THAT mail! TWO SR mails for me!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Got mine today. My dd was standing next to me when I opened it. Then I put it in my file with my $500. My dd was like "holy cow", how did you do that.

My Disney cards arrived today too! I'm sooo excited. This was my very first cashout with Sunshine Rewards (joined April 2008). We leave in about 3 weeks and I now have an extra $325 to take with me!

Thank you Sunshine Rewards!!

Barb

I got my cards today too. Thank you.

Just do me a favor and spread the word that we actually pay out. The biggest thing that keeps people from joining SR is that they think it has to be a scam. Our best new members come from hearing other members say that they have actually been paid.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.... maybe my $200 arrived today too ! YAY! I love Sunshine mail and can't wait to add it to the other $270 I cashed out in July! I can't believe from July 1st to early August I made another $200 plus dollars on SR to cash out for our Sept. trip!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.... maybe my $200 arrived today too ! YAY! I love Sunshine mail and can't wait to add it to the other $270 I cashed out in July! I can't believe from July 1st to early August I made another $200 plus dollars on SR to cash out for our Sept. trip!
    Wow! You must have done some serious shopping!
    Elaine

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I got my $100 Disney gift card in the mail yesterday! Whooooohoooooo! I'm slowly paying off my Disney Cruise for next year. I need $400 in gift cards to completely pay it off. Anyone who thinks we don't really get paid from SR can talk to me!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards